IGNORED

FO: My 7800 NTSC collection

DamienC

I've had this Atari 7800 collection for about ten years now. It's just sitting around collecting dust and I'd like to be rid of it. The pictures I attached are kind of old, I just got a new camera so I'm probably going to try to take new ones sometime this weekend.

I'd prefer not breaking the lot up, but if no one here makes me a good offer I'm probably just going to break it up and throw it on eBay. I'd like to avoid doing that though.

I'm open to ANY OFFERS, throw out a price and we can deal. I prefer cash via PayPal, but will listen to any offers. The only trade items I'd be interested in are NES games.

PM or e-mail damienmc1@gmail.com with any questions or offers. Also feel free to IM me over AOL Instant Messenger: DamienMCC

Here's what I've got:

=========

Hardware:

=========

Atari 7800 Console, Serial #72R4BR A1 87 5391318, in good working order

Console includes original box in fair condition (no inserts, box serial number does not match console), (2x) 7800 Proline Controllers, (1x) Original AC adapter, (1x) Original RF switchbox, (1x) RCA cable, (2x) owner's manuals, (1x) warranty card, (1x) Pole Position II cart, (1x) Pole Position II manual, (1x) Atari Advantage poster.

Atari XE Light Gun, gun only, works fine

Atari Trak-Ball controller, CIB, box in good condition, controller works fine

=========

Software:

=========

All loose cartridges are tested & working.

Label condition is consistent with age. Labels with excellent/poor labels are noted as such.

Games with manuals are also noted.

Cartridge only games:

Motorpsycho

Fatal Run

Basketbrawl (w/ manual)

Ikari Warriors

Planet Smashers

Crack'ed

Robotron: 2084

Donkey Kong

Desert Falcon

Pole Position II (silver label)

Summer Games

Realsports Baseball

Mario Bros. (label has small tear in corner)

Centipede (label torn in two places)

Impossible Mission

Fight Night

Choplifter!

Crossbow

One-on-one Basketball (label torn in corner)

Ms. Pac-Man

Hat Trick

Winter Games (label beginning to warp slightly)

Ballblazer (red end label)

Karateka (label in good shape, w/ manual)

Xevious

Jinks

Food Fight

Dig Dug

Touchdown Football

Super Huey

Kung-Fu Master

Super Skateboardin'

F-18 Hornet

Titlematch Pro Wrestling

Tomcat F-14 Fighter Simulator (w/ manual)

Pete Rose Baseball

Rampage (mottled label)

Double Dragon

---

CIB games

All cartridges are in excellent shape unless noted otherwise.

Boxes all have minor creases unless noted otherwise.

Manuals are in good shape unless noted otherwise.

Water Ski (box has sun discoloration on one side. Cellophane still partially attached)

Midnight Mutants (cartridge label peeling slightly)

Mean 18 Ultimate Golf (box still has cellophane & hangtag)

Dark Chambers (box still has cellophane & hangtag)

Ace Of Aces (box still has cellophane & hangtag, cartridge in excellent shape)

Meltdown (box still has cellophane & hangtag, cartridge in excellent shape)

Ninja Golf

Joust

Donkey Kong Junior

Barnyard Blaster (box still has cellophane & hangtag)

Galaga (box still has cellophane & hangtag, cartridge in excellent shape)

Alien Brigade (box still has cellophane & hangtag)

Sentinel (PAL, sealed)

Jinks (sealed)

Asteroids (box badly warped)

Tower Toppler (box still has cellophane & hangtag, cartridge in excellent shape)

Mat Mania Challenge (box still has cellophane & hangtag)

Scrapyard Dog

Commando (box heavily creased)

Xenophobe (box still has cellophane & hangtag, cartridge in excellent shape)

Super Skateboardin' (PAL HES, in excellent shape)

KLAX (ResQSoft reproduction, in great shape with all original docs)

I'd prefer not breaking the lot up, but if no one here makes me a good offer I'm probably just going to break it up and throw it on eBay. I'd like to avoid doing that though.

I'm open to ANY OFFERS, throw out a price and we can deal. I prefer cash via PayPal, but will listen to any offers. The only trade items I'd be interested in are NES games.

This is easily a several hundred dollar collection, possibly over $300+

. . .

And that is if you were just in a hurry to get rid of it!

If you receive no serious offers here, I would strongly suggest parting out the higher end items here (Mean 18 Golf CIB, Double Dragon for 2600, Dark Chambers CIB, just to spot a few) and/or on eBay.

If you're in no hurry, there are a great deal of excellent items here, that sold slowly, will net you a good profit.

-a2a

There are many things there that I'm interested in, but buying all that would put me in a place where I had 2 of many many things. If you are going to part it out let me know for sure. The zapper, trackball, and a few games have a place in my collection for sure. I'd probably spend more on the parts then I would the lot just because I'm not really interested in all the doubles and boxed stuff. I can't make myself get into boxed games for much more then the 2600.

I appreciate all the offers, but if I'm forced to part the lot out it's going on eBay. I may end up paying more in fees, but it's easier for me to keep track of every transaction that way, and also it's easier to keep potential deadbeat buyers away.

So far the offers I've seen for the entire lot have been too low. I paid a hell of a lot for all this stuff back when I was collecting. I realize that I probably won't get what I paid for everything, but there are "reasonable" offers and "insulting" offers and I've honestly gotten more of the latter. :P

I appreciate all the offers, but if I'm forced to part the lot out it's going on eBay. I may end up paying more in fees, but it's easier for me to keep track of every transaction that way, and also it's easier to keep potential deadbeat buyers away.

So far the offers I've seen for the entire lot have been too low. I paid a hell of a lot for all this stuff back when I was collecting. I realize that I probably won't get what I paid for everything, but there are "reasonable" offers and "insulting" offers and I've honestly gotten more of the latter. :P

Please post a link to your eBay store. Thanks!

This is why it is always best to put a price on things. You can leave it open to offers as well but atleast you give people an idea of what you need out of the items you are selling.

Your goal is to make as much as possible, and the buyers goal is to get as much value as possible. When you leave it open to any offer you have to expect a high percentage of low ball offers.

As the above poster said, please fill us in on your auctions. There are parts here I would glady big on. Thank you for giving up the chance at you collection. If I had nothing for the 7800 it would have been a GREAT start.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...