IGNORED

Vectrom Multi-Cart for Vectrex

Vectrex1

Hi Lads,

I just received a Vectrom 32 game multi cart from an eBay seller in France. I've been scouring eBay for a good Vectrex homebrew multi cart for some time now and figured this cart was the best bang for the buck. Originally I wanted one of the popular Sean Kelly cartridges,but I saw this "buy it now" Vectrom cart for $39 and thought I'd take a chance on it. So far,I'm impressed with it,but the built in mini switch selector takes some getting used to(but it's a neat feature).A better quality label would have been a good idea as well,but for $39 I can live with it. Anyone else have this cart in their collection? opinions?

I too bought a Vectrex multi-cart from a guy in France, but mine was a bare board that came inside a nice VHS style clamshell case with a nice cover. I drilled a couple of holes through the board and mounted it inside an Intellivision cartridge. Perfect fit. Cut out a slot so you can get at the dipswitches of course.

What does your cart look like? Sound like it came encased in something... Mind posting a pic?

Here is a closer look of the actual cartridge

Shoot, yours looks real professional. Mine is what it is and I still haven't mastered the whole Dremmel thing :(

Thanks for sharing. I should write to that guy and see if for a few Euro's, he'll send me a case like yours. I just looked on ePay and didn't see any of his listings. Been a while since I bought mine, so do you happen to have his e-mail address or ePay user-ID handy?

Edited by save2600

• 5 years later...