IGNORED

Good day in the wild

Schizophretard

Yesterday was a good day. My wife talked me into going to a flea market we never been too. I wasn't real excited because I lost faith in finding good Atari stuff in the wild. The first thing I found was a Sega Genesis with a 32x and NBA Jam for only five bucks. I took it but it didn't excite me as much as Atari stuff even though it was a good deal. A few minutes later I glanced into a booth that had no video game stuff. It was just a bunch of junk like clothes but I saw a box partially hidden under a shirt that said,"WICO COMMAND CONTROL." I darted towards it and almost knocked my wife down. I pulled off the shirt and saw that it was the trackball. I didn't even look at the price. I just opened it up to make sure it was in there and saw a beautiful trackball. I closed the box to look at the price. I noticed an impression on the box from an old price tag of $69.95 but the new tag was only $5. I started jumping up like a little kid. I now have faith that I can still find good Atari stuff in the wild.

About an hour away from the flea market in the sticks. It is Traderbaker Flea Market in Franklin. Unless you are looking for NES or Game Gear you won't find much of anything. My childhood Atari flea market was West Washington Flea Market but ever since Bettie(the Atari lady with EVERYTHING) died I haven't found Atari stuff consistently. This one guy Vance had a booth with a lot but I bought most of it and he doesn't have a booth there anymore. It has been a few years since I been there. I might have to check it out soon to see if it is different.

It was just a bunch of junk like clothes but I saw a box partially hidden under a shirt that said,"WICO COMMAND CONTROL." I darted towards it and almost knocked my wife down. I pulled off the shirt and saw that it was the trackball. I didn't even look at the price. I just opened it up to make sure it was in there and saw a beautiful trackball. I closed the box to look at the price. I noticed an impression on the box from an old price tag of $69.95 but the new tag was only $5. I started jumping up like a little kid. I now have faith that I can still find good Atari stuff in the wild.

Haha! :D You sound just like me! Like a daddy seeing a baby in distress, looking for some attention and TLC.

Is that Genesis a model 1? Is the 32X complete with cables? Pleeeaaase say yes, and that you'll sell it to me! Just the 32X, please. :)

It was just a bunch of junk like clothes but I saw a box partially hidden under a shirt that said,"WICO COMMAND CONTROL." I darted towards it and almost knocked my wife down. I pulled off the shirt and saw that it was the trackball. I didn't even look at the price. I just opened it up to make sure it was in there and saw a beautiful trackball. I closed the box to look at the price. I noticed an impression on the box from an old price tag of $69.95 but the new tag was only $5. I started jumping up like a little kid. I now have faith that I can still find good Atari stuff in the wild.

Haha! :D You sound just like me! Like a daddy seeing a baby in distress, looking for some attention and TLC.

Is that Genesis a model 1? Is the 32X complete with cables? Pleeeaaase say yes, and that you'll sell it to me! Just the 32X, please. :)

It is a revision of model one. It doesn't have the High Definition Graphics at the top. It has a strange covering on the side hooked up to the expansion port. Almost looks like a cartridge is stuck in the side. I have never seen that before. It doesn't have the cables. You know where to get them? I have maybe six Genesises/Genesi(what is the plural?) but this in my only 32X so sorry but it isn't for sale.

It is a revision of model one. It doesn't have the High Definition Graphics at the top. It has a strange covering on the side hooked up to the expansion port. Almost looks like a cartridge is stuck in the side. I have never seen that before. It doesn't have the cables. You know where to get them? I have maybe six Genesises/Genesi(what is the plural?) but this in my only 32X so sorry but it isn't for sale.

Yeah, those are hard to come by. Apparently for a model 2 Gen, a cable can be fashioned from a Mac serial cable, I don't know what other devices might use the same cable connectors as the model 1.

New title: Bad day in the wild.

I went to West Washington Flea Market before work to get a quick look. This guy had maybe 100 carts stacked up in a display case. I could read all the end labels and it is all games I have. My plan was to look through them, see the average condition, see if there are label variations I don't have, and then offer him a price for the entire lot. After buying I would have switched out the better condition labels with my games, added variations I don't have, and add the rest to my doubles that I plan on selling later. I got his attention and asked to look at the games. He came over and asked,"Which one would you like to see?" I answered,"All of them." He laughed and said,"Sorry bro. Too many." I started to explain how I'm interested in the labels and buying them all but he walked away before I finished my first sentence. He acted like I was wasting his time. If he is too damn lazy to take them out then why does he have them for sale? He could of sold all of them. This is the second time he has been an idiot with me. The first was a few years ago. I took my wife there and he had DVDs. My wife wanted the Igor. I asked for it then he opened a drawer full of bootlegs and handed me a copy of Igor. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure I remember seeing those exact same Atari games that day.