IGNORED

Intellivision Dust Covers

cmart604

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that I had picked up a couple of the Intellivision protective covers that oldjd's wife makes and just got them today and they are awesome. I've PM'ed oldjd to post some pictures here and to maybe give you an overview of the story around these which I believe involves his wife contacting Keith Robinson and getting his blessing to use the running man logo as well as the Intellivision script. She has done a great job getting the sizing right and the sewed logo and script looks really cool on my loose Tandyvision. I believe she also makes these for a number of other systems and I for one will be getting more of these. I think it's important to support those who do cool things like these that enhance the enjoyment of our hobby. To be clear I am not a paid spokesmodel. :rolling: (Unlike Rev, who could be a great hand model)

I'd highly recommend contacting oldjd about these covers. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Chris

How about you post a pic of them on your console. Plus you never posted your collection. hop to it!

Still in love with my hand, eh?

:D

Patience young Skywalker. International shipping x 4. :x Sooooon.....:D

George Costanza has nothing on you. Pursue your dream.

Yeah, I've heard the same about the covers. Supposed to be good stuff.

oldjd gave me her email address one time, and I emailed her about getting a number of covers for various systems, but she never wrote me back. :( My wife is wavering on doing it herself because she thinks she'll have some say in the materials used.

Yeah, I've heard the same about the covers. Supposed to be good stuff.

oldjd gave me her email address one time, and I emailed her about getting a number of covers for various systems, but she never wrote me back. :( My wife is wavering on doing it herself because she thinks she'll have some say in the materials used.

I spoke to him and he said he'd be posting some pics. Maybe touch base with him again.

Hi Everyone!

This is oldjd's wife, Barb, or nannyssewingtreats! Here are the pictures that you have been wanting to see, I hope you like and if so please visit me on eBay at: nannyssewingtreatbarb

I will be putting dustcovers up in different colors and materials, so I hope to hear from you!

I have spoken with Keith Robinson and he has given me his permission and blessing to use the running man logo, so these are official Intellivision logo's!

I also make dustcovers for many of the other classic console's, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, Vectrex!

Any questions, please email me through AtariAge and I will respond as quickly as possible!

Thank you all for your interest and hope you enjoy the pictures I have attached!

Barb

post-26241-0-14783700-1301262597_thumb.jpg

post-26241-0-26416500-1301262610_thumb.jpg

Nice looking products from Barb, but I like my classic consoles uncovered. How else will I enjoy looking at their inherent beauty? Same reason I have never bought covers for any other systems in my growing collection.

Agreed that I'd like to be able to see my consoles, but I have lots of dust, so that's a big consideration for me.

Maybe Barb is able to create covers from clear plastic?