IGNORED

What's it worth?

tz101

This is a thread for all those who have pieces in their collection they would like to know the value of. Kind of like how the thrift finds thread talks about the latest scores and rare finds, I want this thread to be about images of items you would like to know values for. Not information like what the latest listings on ebay show, but an honest attempt to tell the poster the value of said item. Please make every attempt to take a picture or scan of your item to make it easier on the assessors.

I will start things off with this game from my Dreamcast collection:

DisneyMagicalRacingTour.jpg

Edited by tz101
  • Like 1

Around $10 CIB in my experience. Video Game Trader agrees with me so I'm thinking that should be pretty close.

Of coarse like anything else, what is might be worth and what it might sell for are two different things.

Thanks. Sounds maybe a little low though. I saw an ebay auction listing it for $44.95. I know I said in the OP that ebay prices are not what I seek, but why such a discrepancy?

Around $10 CIB in my experience. Video Game Trader agrees with me so I'm thinking that should be pretty close.

Of coarse like anything else, what is might be worth and what it might sell for are two different things.

Thanks. Sounds maybe a little low though. I saw an ebay auction listing it for $44.95. I know I said in the OP that ebay prices are not what I seek, but why such a discrepancy?

was it a buy it now,or did it actually have bids?lots of people have overpriced buy it nows on ebay.i seen a copy of the game for dreamcast complete for $12.99 at a game store near me.

b47xgl.jpg

Rarity 8/10

The silver label version of Gravitar was originally only available to Atari Club members. It was later sold in stores in limited quantities. Atari later released it in the red box and label style in large quantities. The silver label is very desirable to collectors for its rarity and association with the Atari Club.

vnyvsh.jpg

Rarity 7/10

By the way, both are available for trade (after I figure out how much they are worth icon_smile.gif)

Edited by Itchy Koala

Zaxxon for the 5200 in that shape = probably $40, still in ok shape but clearly damaged as well.

Atari Video cube is probably around $30. Both copies look like they are close to the same condition so I can't see a reason based on these pics to do much more then one estimate. Of coarse being an R7 its on the verge of being the kind of game you can name a reasonable price for and wait for someone that really wants it.

Again, just my opinion.

Atari Video cube is probably around $30. Both copies look like they are close to the same condition so I can't see a reason based on these pics to do much more then one estimate. Of coarse being an R7 its on the verge of being the kind of game you can name a reasonable price for and wait for someone that really wants it.

Again, just my opinion.

thanks, i was just curious since its the highest rarity cart i own i have to keep it

not a bad profit of $28 tho if i could get $30 :D

Again, just my opinion.

thanks, i was just curious since its the highest rarity cart i own i have to keep it

not a bad profit of $28 tho if i could get $30 :D

I have seen a few copies for sale here on AA for around $20 recently. Most of what I see sells around $30, so I have been thinking of picking up a copy at $20. Prices on AA seem to be more friendly then most in general though.