IGNORED

ColecoVision Dustcovers

Hi Everyone!

This is oldjd's wife, Barb, or nannyssewingtreats! Here are the pictures that you have been wanting to see, I hope you like and if so please visit me on eBay at: nannyssewingtreatbarb

I will be putting dustcovers up in different colors and materials, so I hope to hear from you!

I have spoken with Keith Robinson and he has given me his permission and blessing to use the running man logo, so these are official Intellivision logo's!

I also make dustcovers for many of the other classic console's, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, Vectrex!

Any questions, please email me through AtariAge and I will respond as quickly as possible!

Thank you all for your interest and hope you enjoy the pictures I have attached!

Barb

post-26241-0-18507300-1301262948_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice cover, Barb, but my CV prefers to go around naked. No better way to appreciate its goodness on my shelf unit.

Maybe a Clear Leather Dust Cover could be provided... that way your CV is "protected" in case you get a little excited looking at it! :ponder:

You mean one that allowed insertion of a cartridge but still prevented metal-to-metal contact?

Nice cover, Barb, but my CV prefers to go around naked. No better way to appreciate its goodness on my shelf unit.

Maybe a Clear Leather Dust Cover could be provided... that way your CV is "protected" in case you get a little excited looking at it! :ponder:

You mean one that allowed insertion of a cartridge but still prevented metal-to-metal contact?

Amen! :P

Man, have we hijacked this thread, or what, with these impure thoughts. Time to return to our regularly scheduled program and get our heads out of the gutter!

Look great

Can you make custom made logo too?

I mean, I would like to use another ColecoVision logo instead of this one, is that possible?

How much each? (shipped to Canada)

It is possible but it would entail me having to have the one you want digitized for my machine, that costs more! I am NOT against it, so if you could send me an example of the logo you are wanting, let me see what I can, ok?

Take care!

Barb

Amen! :P

Man, have we hijacked this thread, or what, with these impure thoughts. Time to return to our regularly scheduled program and get our heads out of the gutter!

LMAO!!! You all are too funny! But seriously now.....a clear cover is something I am afraid wouldn't do well with embroidery, but what do I know! I will look when I am searching out different materials, never can tell what I will find!

Look great

I mean, I would like to use another ColecoVision logo instead of this one, is that possible?

If you will send me an example of what you are wanting, let me see what I can do. Shipping to Canada is usually around $6.50-$7.00 plus cost of item.

Thank you!

Look great

Sure wish I could get a repsonse to my pms about the dust covers....

You made a post in the marketplace w/o pricing and such.

Please advise if you read this.

-GrizzLee

If you will send me an example of what you are wanting, let me see what I can do. Shipping to Canada is usually around $6.50-$7.00 plus cost of item.

Thank you!

• 7 months later...

I bought a dust cover from this seller..... it was a good price and the quality couldn't be any better BUT, Mine horrifically smells like cigarette smoke. like as in the "pleather" was purchased, sat in a smoke filled house(that has been chain smoked in for 30 years) and then made into a dust cover. I used vinegar and it didn't work. then I put in in the washing machine. that didn't work. I soaked it all night last night in some febreeze and haven't pulled it out yet, but I think that will work. I am still going to leave positive feedback because after reviewing the sellers feedback dozens of people have bought these and no one else complained. I just thought I would share my experience on here. I can't be the only one to notice this highly offensive odor. the nicotine/tar has attached itself to the fabric. The second I opened the bubble mailer it was like a punch in the face