IGNORED

Price Check: Cuttle Cart 3

AtariKari

Hi,

A few weeks ago I decided I needed a little cash so I put my Cuttle Cart 1 up for sale. I haven't been tracking the market for this in a year or so but thought it would generate $150 or so. It sold for $85. A week later I put my complete Cuttle Cart 2 up, thinking it would sell for $350 or so. It sold for $200.

Now I'm down to my Cuttle Cart 3 and am considering not selling it just because these seem to be worth so much less than I thought. Maybe it's just a bad time to be selling?

How much do you think this would go for if sold here on AA? Thanks in advance :)

WINNER: revolutionika $140

EDIT: I just noticed Chad is still selling them for $150. Anyone interested in one for $125 with instructions, shipped?

EDIT EDIT: It's an Intellicart, not a CC3. D'oh! A photo is below. High bid Sunday @ midnight EST wins it, shipped to the US for free. If you are outside the US please PM me to discuss shipping costs and timing.

Edited by AtariKari

I'm guessing that the Harmony Cart had something to do with the slumping price of the Cuttle Cart. If I am not mistaken, the CC lets you play both 2600 and 7800 ROMs, correct? So anyone who was buying it to play 2600 ROMs would likely just buy the Harmony Cart instead...

Or I could be totally wrong.

Chris

I'm guessing that the Harmony Cart had something to do with the slumping price of the Cuttle Cart. If I am not mistaken, the CC lets you play both 2600 and 7800 ROMs, correct? So anyone who was buying it to play 2600 ROMs would likely just buy the Harmony Cart instead...

Chris

CC3 is for Intellivision!.

Unless a Harmony Intelli is in the works.

:D

Chris

CC3 is for Intellivision!.

Unless a Harmony Intelli is in the works.

:D

Yeah but he's talking about the price of the CC1 and 2 dropping.

Chris

I leave for a few hours and the speculation runs wild, lol :)

OK, so here's a pic. It's complete, in that it's everything that came with it (and maybe more, I think the CC disk is from the CC1) since the day I bought it new. #223. Best offer by this Sunday takes it, PM or here. Free shipping in the US.

Thanks!

EDIT: reading the thread, yeah the Harmony killed the market, wow! It's great more people can experience this type of thing.

post-687-0-84906500-1301541933_thumb.jpg

Edited by AtariKari

Yikes! You'd think I could read my own labels!

I haven't dusted off my games of a while and need to sell some stuff, so that's what I get. OK: it's this: Intellicart

If you'd like it pls bid here/PM. Sunday @ midnight EST<--this was relevant last week--wins it. Thanks :)

EDIT: it says only 234 were produced and this is 223, cool.

Edited by AtariKari