IGNORED

This E.T. video is hypnotizing!

Rev

Neat - but that video went on for way too long. Good thing Rob Hubbard was playing! :)

Actually, I was hoping (and I think it would be really neat, if hard to pull off) to see video footage of an actual game mapped onto those six sides!

(Edit: Oops - didn't see the previous post. So I'll just say "I AGREE!" :))

Edited by Midnight Synergy

What I would have liked to see is a game/round being played, with the cube rotating to follow ET around.
Actually, I was hoping (and I think it would be really neat, if hard to pull off) to see video footage of an actual game mapped onto those six sides!

If you guys can find free software that can do that kind of thing, I'll make it. A 3D program that would let me place video clips on every side of a 3D cube would be great.

Neat - but that video went on for way too long. Good thing Rob Hubbard was playing! :)

The video was originally much shorter, but I lengthened it to fit the music.

What I would have liked to see is a game/round being played, with the cube rotating to follow ET around.

If you guys can find free software that can do that kind of thing, I'll make it. A 3D program that would let me place video clips on every side of a 3D cube would be great.

The video was originally much shorter, but I lengthened it to fit the music.

that would be awesome...a 3d floating cube with gameplay video on it....what will the internet think up next!