IGNORED

Did John Lennon Ever Play Atari?

gracias

Have a feeling probably not, but who knows. :) Might have felt a little burned by technology. One of the first people they hired onto Apple Corps was this charismatic fellow called "Magic Alex", who conned John into investing into some his hair-brained inventions, none of which really panned out.

I'm a little bit off, so before the aficionados send the Blue Meanies after me. :

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Magic_Alex

Edited by AtariNerd
  • Like 1

He was a AVID Atari collector.

He indeed wanted people to join in on the new gaming scene.

Imagine was based off a dream he had about the future and Atari collecting and even had insite into AA.

He just didnt understand it all back then. But like Notradamus we could not complete the link till recently.

Dont believe me just look at the Chorus from "Imagine" and tell me that you dont feel the same.

"You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one "

I think this should be the AA theme song.;)

I watched the DVD LENNONYC which had footage of John Lennon being a house husband and taking care of Sean, but there were no clips of them playing video games that I can recall.

P.S. I saw the thread headline "Why do I keep getting games like this?" and the song "Nobody Told Me There'd Be Days Like These" came to my mind only with "Games" replacing "Days." Then I saw this thread.

Edited by Miss 2600
  • Like 1

........I wouldn't doubt it.I have been pleasantly surprised numerous times hearing, reading or seeing on TV some extremely famous person that has had some form of classic Atari in their life at one time back then in the 80's or even up until :) ;) now. :thumbsup:

He was an Englishman, and a very famous and busy one... I don't think he ever did.

He probably worked on music/writting everyday for hours.

Then when not doing that, makin' LUV... to Yoko.

One way he might have played an Atari VCS, is if Sean wanted one lol. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic: You gotta wonder what kind of music he would have put out in the 80s, he really started to do some more adventurous stuff

Even if he didn't play Atari I think that he would have eventually experimented in some form of interactive media, such as video games. He could have designed some really cool games.