PacManPlus

CrazyBrix - WIP

Thanks guys :)

Anyone who specifically wants PAL, please let me know. There are quite a few people here who still get NTSC even though they are in a PAL area. I made the mistake of sending an NTSC Moon Cresta to someone who needed PAL. I really need to figure out how to do that auto-detect. :(

Also, I am getting a few requests for a box and/or airmail. The $2/$4 only covers how I've been shipping them already (bubble envelope). I unfortunately have to ask for additional postage for anyone wanting more than that. (In the past I was able to eat the difference, but I am out of work at the moment). Thanks for understanding.

Bob

• Like 1

Payment sent... if you need any more Bob, let me know... airmail is default now for Europe anyhow (you can't ship surface from the US now), and you know what I said about my trials having games sent in bubble mailers before heh...

Payment sent :)

I just want to say how grateful I am for the amazing projects that you produce, as well as the quality that goes into your projects. Most appreciated!

Thank you very much, all of you. :)

Unfortunately, all have been spoken for (see post #107 above) I have to pick up more boards and more eproms (and I'm also running low on cases), but for the moment this is all I can do. :(

Thanks again,

Bob

I has a Brix in my hand and I know what to do with it! Need to get some paddles to really enjoy it. (Super easy Secret Santa possibilty for this fussy one)

Crap I missed this?

Can you add me to the list, please for the next run?

Oh - I am on the list! Payment sent!

Edited by rmaerz

Amazing game! Nice touches on the level design homage to Atari :). Paddle support is awesome. I got to play this game a bit today and I love it.