1. 1. How many Atari units do you have?

• None
    • 1 - 4
    • 5 - 19
    • 20 - 49
    • 50 - 99
    • 100 or more

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Ooh, 12 computers and 2 lynx devices here. I went mad collecting when was a consultant and ended up with:

260ST

520ST+

520STm

520STfm

Mega ST 2

Stacy

520STe

ST Book

Mega STe

TT030

Falcon030 (normal falcon colouring)

Falcon030 (in ST coloured case and keyboard)

Lynx mk1

Lynx mk2

Oh and a megafile 44

Most in working order though the ST book needs a little care and attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be off by a system or two, but this is close to right:

3 4-switches (2 broken)

1 Vader

1 Heavy Sixer

1 Light Sixer

3 7800's

2 5200's

1 800

1 65XE

1 600XL

1 800XL

4 Atari Lynx

1 Video Pinball

1 Atari Missile Command arcade

1 Atari Star Wars arcade

1 Jakks joystick Plug N Play

1 Jakks paddle Plug N Play

1 Atari Flashback 1

1 Atari Flashback 2

I should probably sell off a few of the duplicate systems, but haven't got around to it yet.

I've just got two 2600s, an Atari Jr. and a Light Sixer

I started with the Atari Jr. and after Idecided the 2600 was worth my money, I went out to find an affordable 6-switch. Now the Atari Jr.is just part of the collection.

I can see the appeal of collecting all the 2600 variants (there's a bunch of 'em) but man oh man @ the hardware some of you guys have. That's a lot of extra systems ;)

Just curious...why does anyone feel the need to have more than one (working) of each system? ...I mean 31 atari 2600s? Are you afraid theres gonna be a natural disaster that kills half your atari platoon?

Well, most of them are given to me because they're either unwanted or need work. If I don't take them, they get thrown away. I offer them to people who want one, but few do. Just for the chips inside, they're worth $20 + other parts. I have an arrangement with 2 local game stores. They won't take Ataris unless they are perfect. Sometimes they'll offer a couple bucks in-store credit for one if someone's buying lots of stuff. I do repairs on some of their later systems and they give me the older stuff that was abandoned or traded for free.

I fix them and get them back to full function and store them until someone wants them. They will not be $5-$10 decks though.

Got any 5200 decks that are refurbed for a reasonable fee?

Just curious...why does anyone feel the need to have more than one (working) of each system? ...I mean 31 atari 2600s? Are you afraid theres gonna be a natural disaster that kills half your atari platoon?

Well, most of them are given to me because they're either unwanted or need work. If I don't take them, they get thrown away. I offer them to people who want one, but few do. Just for the chips inside, they're worth $20 + other parts. I have an arrangement with 2 local game stores. They won't take Ataris unless they are perfect. Sometimes they'll offer a couple bucks in-store credit for one if someone's buying lots of stuff. I do repairs on some of their later systems and they give me the older stuff that was abandoned or traded for free.

I fix them and get them back to full function and store them until someone wants them. They will not be $5-$10 decks though.

Got any 5200 decks that are refurbed for a reasonable fee?

pm'd

1 X light sixer

2 X 4 switch woody

1 X vader CIB

1 X junior CIB

A box of other 2600's but I cannot remember what

1 X 7200 CIB

1 X STE

1 X Flashback 1

1 X Flashback 2

2 X Lynx II

I think that's it, and I have more than one 2600 as I wanted one of each model (who doesn't) and double-ups are donated units.

• 3 weeks later...