IGNORED

gamestop liquidatoin sale....

xg4bx

I used to work at a Funcoland. Our manager was pretty nice and my friend would come in all the time and help himself to free boxes.

Heh, not a related story, but one time I was very sick and could hardly talk. Was during the winter months. The district manager was coming in and I was chosen to demonstrate how to interact with customers! I told him I can't really speak and have to write stuff down on paper my voice was so bad. He didn't care.

Picked up a few things today even though the sale was over. The store I hit was like PS2 RPG heaven, too bad I had most of them:

Eternal Poison

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows

Sakura Wars V

Rockband 3 (Ok not PS2, but it finally came down to a decent price)

Tempest

• 4 months later...

Since they're doing the sale again I picked up a handful of games at a random Gamestop I passed while taking a shortcut through some serious Detroit ghetto (I don't recommend doing this by the way).

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

.Hack//GU 1

.Hack//GU 2

I was surprised that I was the only person in the store, and the guy behind the counter was actually really helpful. When I got there I found the two .Hack games right away, but could only find the case (no manual) for Persona 4 and there was no sign of Persona 3. I asked the guy if they had the manual for 4 (which they did with the discs behind the counter) and while he was thumbing through the game discs I saw Persona 3 (with the manual) and asked him to pull that one out as well. Sadly there was no case for it, but I decided to take it anyway. I asked if he could get me a empty case from the back, and to my surprise when he came back out he had the case for Persona 3. Why it was in the back room I have no idea (he didn't know either), but I was happy.

So in the end all the games were complete and I got the two .Hack's for free. Not a bad haul. Now I just need to find the third .Hack//GU game.

Tempest

When does the sale end this time?

No idea, it didn't have dates or anything on the signs I saw. Maybe it's until they clear out all their PS2 stock?

Tempest

Is it only on PS2 stuff, or is it on gamecube and gba too?

Don't know about that, like I said there don't seem to be signs around this time. I'd guess it applies to Gamecube games as well though.

Tempest

Did you get the buy two get two deal on-line too? I just went on and unfortunately didn't see any sale. Or were they just good deals on from the website?

Yes, when I added the right number to my cart and checked out it displayed the discount. No coupon needed (like last time). Shipping isn't free anymore though. It was ~$3 for 12 games.

Edited by Reaperman

Did you get the buy two get two deal on-line too? I just went on and unfortunately didn't see any sale. Or were they just good deals on from the website?

Yes, when I added the right number to my cart and checked out it displayed the discount. No coupon needed (like last time). Shipping isn't free anymore though. It was ~$3 for 12 games.

Ahh, that's good to know. I'll have to go back and check it out then. Thanks!