IGNORED

Lochjaw cart for sale

drexel923

I know I don't have a ton of posts here and haven't really been around for a long time, but I thought this would be the best place to post this. I recently have acquired a Lochjaw cart and am looking to sell it. The first thing I will do is post references so you guys know who I am. My name is Nick and I am the owner of Next Level Videogames in Blackwood, NJ. I have been a long standing member of Digital Press and have great feedback on eBay (both under drexel923). Some of you know me personally and if you ask around you will know that I am legit (two people you can ask are Carey85 and Joe Santulli). Anyway, I don't want to deal with eBay on something is rare and I would rather help out other collectors so I'm selling this item here. Since the item is so rare and a finite price is hard to determine I am willing to open this cart up to best offer. Payment can be made via confirmed Paypal or in person if you are local to my store in NJ. I am also going to have a table at Too Many Games next month if the buyer would like to purchase the game there from me. At this moment I am only willing to sell this game to someone in the US.

Anyway, here is a three shot image of the cart:

lochjaw.jpg

Also here is a video I shot a couple of weeks ago when I got the cart to show that it's working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6stZMoOXJ9I

I didn't post this till now because of the timing with April Fools Day and then I got really busy with work.

Anyway, I will try and answer any questions you may have and I thank anyone who shows interest.

I will start the bidding at one dollar. By the way, I know Nick personally and despite not having a lot of posts here, he is a member in high standing over at Digital Press. I'd be more than willing to throw in a solid offer on this cart if I didn't already own one myself. The front label bubbling is consistent with every other Lochjaw cart that I've ever seen, including my own.

These are the results you can expect after re-affixing the label properly:

5551246511_f54903fddb_b.jpg

I can vouch for Nick. (Though you might now be wondering who I am, I suppose!)

Nick's been around the NJ videogame scene for longer than I have, his store is real.

Personally, I bought a used XBox from him 2 or 3 years ago and the last time I turned it on it was still kicking.

Nick's a good guy.

-- Steve

I know I don't have a ton of posts here and haven't really been around for a long time, but I thought this would be the best place to post this. I recently have acquired a Lochjaw cart and am looking to sell it. The first thing I will do is post references so you guys know who I am. My name is Nick and I am the owner of Next Level Videogames in Blackwood, NJ. I have been a long standing member of Digital Press and have great feedback on eBay (both under drexel923). Some of you know me personally and if you ask around you will know that I am legit (two people you can ask are Carey85 and Joe Santulli). Anyway, I don't want to deal with eBay on something is rare and I would rather help out other collectors so I'm selling this item here. Since the item is so rare and a finite price is hard to determine I am willing to open this cart up to best offer. Payment can be made via confirmed Paypal or in person if you are local to my store in NJ. I am also going to have a table at Too Many Games next month if the buyer would like to purchase the game there from me. At this moment I am only willing to sell this game to someone in the US.

Anyway, here is a three shot image of the cart:

lochjaw.jpg

Also here is a video I shot a couple of weeks ago when I got the cart to show that it's working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6stZMoOXJ9I

I didn't post this till now because of the timing with April Fools Day and then I got really busy with work.

Anyway, I will try and answer any questions you may have and I thank anyone who shows interest.

The game shown in your YouTube link is defenitely Lochjaw (and not Shark Attack).

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

I will start the bidding off at $300 if you put it on gamegavel.com and won't charge you a cent to list or sell it.

That much with that label? WOW!

Congrats to the seller

The label is good and $300 would be a good price for this rarity. If it went for a bit more I wouldn't be surprised.

I will start the bidding off at $300 if you put it on gamegavel.com and won't charge you a cent to list or sell it.

Congrats to the seller

The label is good and $300 would be a good price for this rarity. If it went for a bit more I wouldn't be surprised.

You are probably right. I guess it could be removed and then re-glued on there.

Congrats to the seller

Agreed. you should expect around $350-$400

That's a very generous offer.

Since that is the highest offer so far and to be fair to the people here I will give them a chance to match the $300 offer by the end of the day (my deadline for selling here). If no one matches it then I will list it tomorrow on Gamegavel. Also, if it ends up going on Gamegavel tomorrow, anyone who wins it there and is a member of the Atariage forum, you will get 5% off the purchase price.

Thanks to everyone for their interest in the item.

That label can and will be fine with careful removal of the label and old adhesive from the cartridge shell and then carefully reapplied with quality rubber cement. My label was bubbled in the same way when I obtained my cart. $300-$350 is my estimate for this cart. It would probably fetch a little more on ebay with patience and a BIN, but it becomes a moot point after ebay and paypal end up with 20% of the sale price.