IGNORED

Intellivision Rocks for PC

Rev

Do any of you guys have this?

I was thinking about getting it from the IntellivisionLives store.

It actually has some good games on it, including alot of Activision and Imagic games.

Atlantis, Beamrider, Beauty and the Beast, Demon Attack, Dracula, Dragonfire, The Dreadnaught Factor, Fathom, Happy Trails, Ice Trek, League of Light (previously unreleased), Microsurgeon, Nova Blast, Pitfall, River Raid, Robot Rubble (previously unreleased), Safecracker, Stampede, Swords & Serpents, Tropical Trouble, Truckin', White Water!, Worm Whomper

INTELLIVOICE GAMES:

World Series Baseball, B-17 Bomber, Bomb Squad, Magic Carousel(previously unreleased), Space Spartans

ENTERTAINMENT COMPUTER SYSTEM:

World Series Baseball, Game Factory (previously unreleased), Melody Blaster, Mind Strike, Mr. BASIC Meets Bits N' Bytes, Number Jumble(first released on Intellivision Lives!)

BONUS GAMES:

Deep Pockets, Thin Ice (release version), Minotau

I've got it. The emulation is pretty much the same as Intellivision Lives! 1.1, but I got it mainly so I could use the games with my Cuttle Cart 3. I hear that, since Intellivision Productions either would not or could not renew their license on the Activision/Imagic product, Rocks! will be going out of print and the other content will be rolled into the next version of Lives! for the PC (whenever that is coming out).

I've got it. The emulation is pretty much the same as Intellivision Lives! 1.1, but I got it mainly so I could use the games with my Cuttle Cart 3. I hear that, since Intellivision Productions either would not or could not renew their license on the Activision/Imagic product, Rocks! will be going out of print and the other content will be rolled into the next version of Lives! for the PC (whenever that is coming out).

I hope they still have some available and didnt just forget to remove it from their store.

They don't come up on Ebay that much.

yes, keith robinson confirmed this to me at last year's cge

even if you have mild interest, get it now before the stock runs out