IGNORED

Got an Intellicart, Now what?

Rev

Just received my Intellicart from someone on AA. Besides uploading games on it, what can it do?

Never had one, but you could sell it to me at half of what you paid and I'll try to figure it out. :P

NEVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received my Intellicart from someone on AA. Besides uploading games on it, what can it do?

Never had one, but you could sell it to me at half of what you paid and I'll try to figure it out. :P

I´m strange that you don´t have one. Is a part of the collectibles for Intv. Once they stop being produced, it will raise the price like the Orphan Overlays.

Ask not, what the Intellicart can do for you. Ask, what you can do for the Intellicart!

What does that even mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

+1

Awesome - you gave me a rep point, while not understanding the phrase... I soooo feel like I could be the President of the U.S.A. right about now! :lol:

I of course, was talking about programming some kick ass homebrews for it! :rolling:

Edited by save2600

Awesome - you gave me a rep point, while not understanding the phrase... I soooo feel like I could be the President of the U.S.A. right about now! :lol:

I of course, was talking about programming some kick ass homebrews for it! :rolling:

Im sure you could do better than the current president. icon_mrgreen.gif

• Like 2

Well, the intellicart is not for programing, is for test very easy the programmed code so far :)

and I don´t think Rev has plans to program or maybe is keeping to himselve.. :?

• Like 1

Well, the intellicart is not for programing, is for test very easy the programmed code so far :)

Right on brother! That was the inference. For instance, I would never suggest that someone in another thread that's looking to pay a premium for a Tutankham game simply download a ROM and enjoy with a Cuttle Cart or Intellicart. :)

Edited by save2600

Right on brother! That was the inference. For instance, I would never suggest that someone in another thread that's looking to pay a premium for a Tutankham game simply download a ROM and enjoy with a Cuttle Cart or Intellicart. :)

i know not what you speak of. icon_ponder.gif

anyway, i can load any intv rom i find on the internet, right?