IGNORED

Taking Inventory - Man this takes time!

ghsqb

So I've finally decided to take an inventory of ALL my games and systems, and oh boy is it slow going.

Just a word or two since I know I'm not real well know to most in this forum, I collect for everything, though my two first loves in this hobby are INTY and CV.

I've been doing this a long time, have been registered here a long time but hadn't been very active, was a little more of a Digitalpress guy, but never went for all that drama between the two sites in the old days.

Always been more of a lurker than a poster, so my post counts aren't high at either site actually.

Most of the other classic systems I collect for I got into with the sole intent of amassing trade fodder to use to complete my INTY and CV collections....funny how it has turned out.

At some point, I will post pictures but there is a TON of stuff to go through and organize before I can do that.

Kind of ironic, but in 2004 I lost almost everything I had in videogames to a bad flood we had from Hurricane Ivan. :(

Where I live (Ottawa, Canada) we usually don't have too much concern about that stuff, so I certainly didn't store and organize my stuff with flooding and sewer backups in mind, so when it happened, it gutted my collection.

So I started over, and now am at the point where I am running out of space, and have to inventory and liquidate some of the excess.

For example, why does someone need 21 copies of Astrosmash? LOL

Or 16 NES toaster systems?

You guys know how it is, you buy a lot for one or two things you don't have, and end up with tons of the stuff you already do.

So, back to inventory, my Intellivision inventory is just about done, minus the stuff in transit, and I am looking forward to working with you guys to complete my own collection, and maybe help fill some holes in your own collections.

Edited by ghsqb

I hear that! :D Sometimes I feel like I should open an Astrosmash store, or a Burgertime store, or a Poker and Blackjack store......man the stuff piles up over the years doesn't it? Looking forward to doing some trades, you'll find our little INTV section to be drama free...well except when Rev posts when he's drunk. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :P

As an aside, when you're doing your inventory and you discover that you have two CIB Spiker's I call dibs. :o ;)

By the way, besides posting pics of your overall collection in the appropriate thread, we do have a Show off your Intellivision collection 2011 edition

Edited by cmart604

I do business trips to greater YOW area from here in YYZ, up for some trades, PM sent.

Inventory...Hear ya. Because I have amassed so many "dupes", I thought it was time to relook everything over again and check out for box, label and overlay variations. This got intriguing as I am starting to find so many of these in what I originally thought were all straight duplicates. Found a couple that werent documented on some of the web sites but I suppose those sites are not all maintained up to date.

Well, I´m on for a trade, Intellivision is my thing and I´m starting to collect for the Coleco. The stuff I have for trade is all sealed / unused, you can check it on Gamegavel web, is on my signature

Awesome, I will check it out for sure.

The inventory I've taken so far is up on RF Generation, but the site seems to be down at the moment, so I will post a link as soon as it's back up.

I do business trips to greater YOW area from here in YYZ, up for some trades, PM sent.

Inventory...Hear ya. Because I have amassed so many "dupes", I thought it was time to relook everything over again and check out for box, label and overlay variations. This got intriguing as I am starting to find so many of these in what I originally thought were all straight duplicates. Found a couple that werent documented on some of the web sites but I suppose those sites are not all maintained up to date.

PM replied.

I've submitted a ton of stuff to RF Generation for all the game variations I've found, as well as a few new entries; games I had that they didn't like Super Cobra, Orphan Overlays, Cuttle Cart 3 etc...

I never consciously bought anything because it was a variation, but as I'm going through my stuff, I've found a ton of variants. Some of them are apparently pretty uncommon, like the red Space Armada.

Again, I'll link up my inventory as it stands now on RF Generation once the site is back up, but it won't show all the variants I have until they get added to the database, then I can add them to my collection.

Well, I´m on for a trade, Intellivision is my thing and I´m starting to collect for the Coleco. The stuff I have for trade is all sealed / unused, you can check it on Gamegavel web, is on my signature

You have some awesome stuff up for trade/sale, especially new/sealed! Hopefully we can work out a trade, but if not, I'll buy some of your stuff for sure.

Do you have a want list?

You have some awesome stuff up for trade/sale, especially new/sealed! Hopefully we can work out a trade, but if not, I'll buy some of your stuff for sure.

Do you have a want list?

Well, as you do, I´m working with my Inventory. Is a lot of work because I like every single variation. But I need boxes for a lot of games, and from the 125 official releases I have 8 to go (maybe 7 after today) But if you have your inventory of trades first, I can compare with the stuff I have.

Do you have a want list?

Well, as you do, I´m working with my Inventory. Is a lot of work because I like every single variation. But I need boxes for a lot of games, and from the 125 official releases I have 8 to go (maybe 7 after today) But if you have your inventory of trades first, I can compare with the stuff I have.

Well here's a link to what I have uploaded so far, more coming.

Anything with quantity greater than 1 is available.

Ghsqb Collection

You'll find our little INTV section to be drama free...well except when Rev posts when he's drunk. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling::P

Actually i rarely drink. icon_neutral.gif

Rev I was looking at the pictures in the thread cmart linked, OMG what a freaking collection!

At first pass, the only two games that I couldn't see were Learning Fun II and Spiker. Is that all you're missing?

That is an unbelievable collection. It looks like it's in great shape too.

Do you collect for other systems besides INTY?

You'll find our little INTV section to be drama free...well except when Rev posts when he's drunk. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling::P

Rev I was looking at the pictures in the thread cmart linked, OMG what a freaking collection!

At first pass, the only two games that I couldn't see were Learning Fun II and Spiker. Is that all you're missing?

thanks!

i am missing Learning fun 2, Spiker, Popeye (french version), Super Cobra (french version), Tennis (french version) , Super series big league baseball.........and the digiplay titles;

i may also pick up all the french variation Coleco titles.

i also have:

(estimates)

275 boxed atari 2600 games

1500 atari 2600 carts

25 boxed colecovision games

40 boxed Master system games

60 boxed nes games

20 odyssey 2 games

5 boxed odyssey pong machines

800 additional intellivision games (boxed and carts)

15 PS3 games

70 Wii games

35 PS2 games

45 GBA/DS/3DS games

20 Genesis games

i think that about does it.

thanks!

i am missing Learning fun 2, Spiker, Popeye (french version), Super Cobra (french version), Tennis (french version) , Super series big league baseball.........and the digiplay titles;

i also have:

(estimates)

1500 atari 2600 carts

60 boxed nes games

20 odyssey 2 games

15 PS3 games

70 Wii games

35 PS2 games

45 GBA/DS/3DS games

20 Genesis games

What about your systems Rev? I don't think you took pics of those did you? Plus, you're gonna have something else cool to add soon....;)

thanks!

i also have:

(estimates)

1500 atari 2600 carts

60 boxed nes games

20 odyssey 2 games

15 PS3 games

70 Wii games

35 PS2 games

45 GBA/DS/3DS games

20 Genesis games

What about your systems Rev? I don't think you took pics of those did you? Plus, you're gonna have something else cool to add soon....;)

sweet!

one of these days i will post a pic of ALL my games. probably after you post your collection. icon_smile.gif

thanks!

i also have:

(estimates)

1500 atari 2600 carts

60 boxed nes games

20 odyssey 2 games

15 PS3 games

70 Wii games

35 PS2 games

45 GBA/DS/3DS games

20 Genesis games

sweet!

one of these days i will post a pic of ALL my games. probably after you post your collection. icon_smile.gif

Man I have a few cool things to show you guys!!! :love: I started doing an inventory last night and I think I may have 40 INTV's, including the systems that are on their way to me from various parts of the world. :cool: I'm pretty sure "Hoarders" can't just show up unannounced right??? :P

Cmart, do you have a boxed canadian intv console?

and hurry up with your collection pics.

oh, and hoarders will be at your place , right after they are done at mine. icon_razz.gif

I do have the Canadian one, although sadly I think I only have one. I think there are about seven different INTV 1 boxes off the top of my head, not including the Tandy, Sears, Bandai, Sylvania/GTE and Digiplay versions. There are at least four INTV 2 versions, again not including the Digiplay version.

Plus, two ECS boxes, one Intellivoice, one system changer, and two ECS Synth boxes. i will not rest until the hardware is done. :)

oh, and hoarders will be at your place , right after they are done at mine. icon_razz.gif

I do have the Canadian one, although sadly I think I only have one. I think there are about seven different INTV 1 boxes off the top of my head, not including the Tandy, Sears, Bandai, Sylvania/GTE and Digiplay versions. There are at least four INTV 2 versions, again not including the Digiplay version.

Plus, two ECS boxes, one Intellivoice, one system changer, and two ECS Synth boxes. i will not rest until the hardware is done. :)

i might just get the canadian version and call it a day. maaaaybe the sylvania one.....im more into the games. plus i am happy that i finally got the boxed super pro system. icon_mrgreen.gif

i might just get the canadian version and call it a day. maaaaybe the sylvania one.....im more into the games. plus i am happy that i finally got the boxed super pro system. icon_mrgreen.gif

I forgot to list the Super Pro and the INTV 3 for that matter. Maybe once you see my pile of hardware it'll encourage you to continue your hardware quest, just as your collection of carts got me to chase down variations I hadn't bothered with before. ;)

I forgot to list the Super Pro and the INTV 3 for that matter. Maybe once you see my pile of hardware it'll encourage you to continue your hardware quest, just as your collection of carts got me to chase down variations I hadn't bothered with before. ;)

you may be right.

let me know how the digiplay games look in your hands. icon_wink.gif

you may be right.

let me know how the digiplay games look in your hands. icon_wink.gif

So cool. I'm trying to find a couple of "Futebols" for us.

*Update*

Well, been working away on the inventory, and have a few more systems up now.

Still a lot of variations and a few game titles that I have that aren't in the database (though I've submitted them to be added).

Follow the link in post #9 to go to my collection as entered at RF Generation.

Use the drop down arrow in the second field at the top to filter by system, its easier to browse that way.

If I have any dupes anyone wants, just hit me up.

*Update*

Well, been working away on the inventory, and have a few more systems up now.

Still a lot of variations and a few game titles that I have that aren't in the database (though I've submitted them to be added).

Follow the link in post #9 to go to my collection as entered at RF Generation.

Use the drop down arrow in the second field at the top to filter by system, its easier to browse that way.

If I have any dupes anyone wants, just hit me up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm not sure if these are pending to be entered, but from what I can see you need (acknowleding your recent notable purchase ;) ):

Beamrider

Congo Bongo

Dig Dug

Dracula

Fathom

Ladybug

Learning Fun 1

Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing

Pole Position

Popeye

River Raid

Sewer Sam

Turbo

Worm Whomper

We should be able to help you with some of those. :)

What about Sears versions? Have you collected those at all?

Also, there's obviously the CBS ones you saw in Rev's pics.......and Bandai....and Digiplay....:D

Dig Dug and Pole Position are on the way, should arrive today or tomorrow.

That is the list, otherwise.

Then there is the next priority which is getting everything boxed complete :)

Ad you know, you're never finished!

You're right though, from there it's the Sears ones, CBS, Bandai, Digiplay....never bothered with any of those up to now.

I was looking at Edintv's Gamegavel store, and he actually has several of the games I need, brand new and sealed, so that list is about to get shorter.

Dig Dug and Pole Position are on the way, should arrive today or tomorrow.

That is the list, otherwise.

Then there is the next priority which is getting everything boxed complete :)

Ad you know, you're never finished!

You're right though, from there it's the Sears ones, CBS, Bandai, Digiplay....never bothered with any of those up to now.

I was looking at Edintv's Gamegavel store, and he actually has several of the games I need, brand new and sealed, so that list is about to get shorter.

Trades Welcome or Discount to fellow AA member and Intv Collector. :)