IGNORED

Screen printed reproduction overlays for Vectrex Options now forsale

VectrexMad!

So where can you buy the artwork for the console itself?

AX

You cant,,,Outta print for awhile.

But you can look at mine!:D

post-6530-126990751556_thumb.jpg

I know you have one. Thought you did it yourself all this time. If I had the files I could die cut them myself. Making the die cutter files would be a pain, perhaps worth it.

AX

I went back to that original posting. I even said I cant take the credit for my skin, just the 3D imager, SK flashcart and other Vekky boxes were mine. Someone else posted that I did a good job on it. If I had my way at a wrap I do Berzerk/Frenzy. Or Tron..:D

Id try to scan this for you but Im affraid to take it off. I have to one day to make my own wrap anyhow. I'll send you the template also when the time comes.;)

If I can plot it out on my program to use with my cutter, I'd love it if you made a design. Coarse, it took days to plot out the 7800 overlay. A whole system would take me a long while (so not any time soon). I've got to get some of these overlays the OP is selling. Would be great if there were a whole pack for us VecFlash owners. I collect the games (slowly, I have 6 now) but would rather not take them out of the boxes.

AX

• 1 year later...