IGNORED

The Battlestation II Arcade Controller for NES/SNES/Genesis/SMS/Atari

I begged the lady that had those to list more. When she did list all that she had left and message me the link, they were sold out by the time I got to my email to find the message. Oh well I guess *sour grapes* I'm not wanting big crap because it doesn't sit on a TV tray well. That's why I sold my big X Arcade style sticks. It took a long time but I got a pair of the wireless naki UFS for PS2/XBOX and there are dongles to convert to everything, even TG16, Genesis, and SNES. Just need to invest in some dongles. Why is dongle such a funny word. Maybe I'm high.... road... roe adddd.... :lol:

It looks like a high quality 3rd Party peripheral for sure... I wouldn't mind having one, but I've got more than enough joysticks for my old systems. Plus, I've never been a fan of joysticks that have two setups permanently joined at the hip.

Nice find (looks like it's in great shape too!) enjoy your toy ;-)

I have an X-Arcade Tankstick... Nothing like REAL buttons and sticks. Works great with ANYTHING in Mame, Stella(2600), Colecovion, Sega Genesis, CD, Neo Geo Etc... Etc... Etc...

Just curious how you most easily get this hooked up to the Genesis, SNES, etc? I've got a Tankstick and love it, and use it connected to the PC for emulators of all kinds. Is there an adapter to get it to plug into my Genesis, or not so much? Great, great controller.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Bump to say that one of these is on its way to me. There's an eBay seller who seems to have found a bunch of these. She's selling them for $100 shipped, new in box. She's sold six of them now. Not sure if she has any left, but if you are looking for one you should search for it. This seller is from Colorado just like the seller mentioned earlier in the thread. These must be some kind of warehouse or storage locker find.

Here's her seller page: http://www.ebay.com/usr/2010buybackgames

I'm not sure I've got room for this beast, but I've been so fascinated by them ever since this thread.

• Like 1

Bump to say that one of these is on its way to me. There's an eBay seller who seems to have found a bunch of these. She's selling them for $100 shipped, new in box. She's sold six of them now. Not sure if she has any left, but if you are looking for one you should search for it. This seller is from Colorado just like the seller mentioned earlier in the thread. These must be some kind of warehouse or storage locker find.

Here's her seller page: http://www.ebay.com/usr/2010buybackgames

I'm not sure I've got room for this beast, but I've been so fascinated by them ever since this thread.

I bought one recently. I believe it was from this same seller. First one I got had some issues (though it was cosmetically perfect). Working out an exchange was awkward, as they were a bit disorganized, but there I was eventually able to return mine for a replacement.

I haven't actually had time to try out the replacement, yet, to make sure it is working. I'll try to do that tonight and will report back on this thread.

I bought one recently. I believe it was from this same seller. First one I got had some issues (though it was cosmetically perfect). Working out an exchange was awkward, as they were a bit disorganized, but there I was eventually able to return mine for a replacement.

I haven't actually had time to try out the replacement, yet, to make sure it is working. I'll try to do that tonight and will report back on this thread.

I'll be sure to test mine right away. There is a 14 day return policy, and this is a Top Rated Seller, so they'll want to keep you happy.

Forgot to mention that I requested that the original box not be used as the shipping box, and it seemed as though they were going to use a separate shipping box anyway.

Forgot to mention that I requested that the original box not be used as the shipping box, and it seemed as though they were going to use a separate shipping box anyway.

Good call on that. I got the shaft on mine since the seller (not sure if it's the same one) slapped all sorts of shipping labels and packing tape all over it. Ugh.

I'll be sure to test mine right away. There is a 14 day return policy, and this is a Top Rated Seller, so they'll want to keep you happy.

I verified that my replacement one is working last night.

From my limited (so far) experience with this thing: If the cables aren't snug at the connection to the joystick, you may not get a response on all directions of the joystick, but there are screws on the connections to the joystick which should prevent that from happening.

Mine arrived today in good order. Glad I didn't get Serious' return!

I tested all of the consoles, and all of them work beautifully. This has already become one of my favorite pieces in my collection. The design is superior to other arcade sticks I've used because the panel is titled about 30 degrees toward you. Makes a big difference. I'm surprised other sticks don't do this. Also, I was afraid that the controller would take up too much space, but it turns out that the size and heft (the case is made of steel) means that the you don't have to worry about the base flopping around while you are playing.

I read in another forum that the company that made these is Australian and was planning to set up its American office in Colorado. I think that's why all of the NOS is coming out of that state.

The only weirdness came when I tried to hook it up to my ColecoVision. Made my Ultimate SD menu go crazy. Worked fine with the Atari adapter, though.

Robotron on the 7800 with these sticks may lead me to give up the 5200 version.

Time to eBay all of my other sticks: KBM Championship for SNES, NES Competition Pro, Genesis Arcade Power Stick. If I can get adapters for PSX and USB, the Blaze and X-Arcade are gone too.

• Like 2

Time to eBay all of my other sticks: KBM Championship for SNES, NES Competition Pro, Genesis Arcade Power Stick. If I can get adapters for PSX and USB, the Blaze and X-Arcade are gone too.

Sell them here first....and let me know if/when you do! I might very well be interested in the Blaze.

Here's mine hooked up to my CD32. It's definitely the toughest, best arcade stick I have ever used. The sticks themselves are the kind that were most common in arcade machines here in Australia so it's what I grew up playing on.

BattleStation.jpg

Edited by Cammy
  • Like 4