IGNORED

5200 HSC Bonus 2 Pack #1

roadrunner

Kaboom! 484 using a mouse, lol

Try the arrow keys. I managed 1400 using the shoulder buttons on the gameboy collection.

Is that Activision Anthology for the GameBoy Advance?

Yeah. I tried it on the GBA player and it lets you use either Dpad or shoulder buttons.

The 5200 version of Kaboom! is on Activision Anthology for the GBA? I didn't know that.

Nope. It's the 2600 version. :) I just suggested the arrow keys for what you're using after having some success with buttons on the GBA. Sorry to confuse. :roll:

The 5200/A8 version is actually faster than 2600. That's why I use a slightly smaller knob to compensate for it.

Ahh.. that's why i didn't see it on there. I thought it was a hidden unlockable game or something. lol :)

This post looks like a giant hallway. lol :)

Looney Tunes Hotel: 203,300

Fun game!

Awesome job on this one, sdamon! If I wasn't in the middle of Final Exams, I might have gotten a little closer to you :ponder: This is definitely a hidden gem in the A52-proto library :)

Fun game!

Awesome job on this one, sdamon! If I wasn't in the middle of Final Exams, I might have gotten a little closer to you :ponder: This is definitely a hidden gem in the A52-proto library :)

It certainly is! The more you play it, the more you learn it's little tricks. Hounding Elmer with every carrot I could find is what finally worked best for me. Very glad that this one got picked for the HSC... I'd never really given it a chance before.

Fun game!

It certainly is! The more you play it, the more you learn it's little tricks. Hounding Elmer with every carrot I could find is what finally worked best for me. Very glad that this one got picked for the HSC... I'd never really given it a chance before.

I'm glad all 3 of us enjoyed Looney Tunes Hotel. :)

I gotta give credit to atariron82, this was his pick for the bonus pack. :) :thumbsup:

Fun game!

I'm glad all 3 of us enjoyed Looney Tunes Hotel. :)

I gotta give credit to atariron82, this was his pick for the bonus pack. :) :thumbsup:

I'll have to look into getting one of those made. :ponder: Looks like it might be a good game.