IGNORED

Rebooteroids!

CyranoJ

The JagTrolls are back, it would seem - once again too chicken shit to put their real names, which at this point is a moot point given that it's obvious who it is, although we all know they'll deny it with vigor... so if this goes pear shaped you all know who to send the pitchforks and burning torches to.

attachicon.gif2014-06-11 15_58_16-New activity on your video_ Rebooteroids.jpg

It isn't violating anything, btw, but anyone with a quarter (pounder) of a brain could see that.

I'm hungry - sausages for tea?

Honestly, I'm not sure who this guy is that everyone else on the list seems to know (that I don't), but I tend to just ignore stupid people. I can't imagine why this person doesn't have better things to do with their time than worry about what other people are developing and post stupid comments on others videos. Just ignore the guy...

Quick Rebooteroids update..

I'm quite happy to say that the game is now musically complete! The game contains 4 fantastic music tracks totaling 20 minutes 33 seconds.

Menu and Highscores/Name Entry music by MsG-rg
In Game and Multiplayer Menu music by 505

So get ready to rock along while blasting rocks!

• Like 8

Nothing has been announced yet, which you'd know if you read the thread by it not being stated anywhere..

However, with at least one person wanting two copies at $1m per copy, even if we only sell two, that'll do us ;)

So is it really $80? Where is this being made? Shipping will probably be a pain...

• Like 8

Nothing has been announced yet, which you'd know if you read the thread by it not being stated anywhere..

However, with at least one person wanting two copies at $1m per copy, even if we only sell two, that'll do us ;)

I definitely want to buy two copies (only two copies), if you'll let me... otherwise, I'll be happy with one. I bought two Impulse-X games because I don't want to be caught with my pants down 5 years from now when / if it breaks and then I have to buy a new one at 1000x the purchasing price.

I had a Canon Fodder game go bad, until I did a séance with candles and incense asking Jesus Christ to contact Jack Tramiel to make my game cartridge work.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While waiting around for the results of the latest test ROM to come back and for the final few bitmaps to arrive ggn and myself decided to branch out and experiment a bit.

Ignore the placeholder graphics and the rubbish for the score (as this module was being tested independent of the game, so the data wasn't there for it) and focus on the part where you never have to type in a webcode again.

BSR RAPTOR_GenerateQR

post-11520-0-36776300-1405029672_thumb.jpg

So, with this Proof-of-Concept working, time to integrate it into the build.

Don't worry, we'll still display a webcode for those of you who want to do it new-old-skool-style ;)

Whooot!

• Like 8

Played an original 1979 arcade cab of asteroids the other day, with the sick vector graphics. Made me think of rebooteroids. Can't wait for this one!!

That is my favorite version... I am seriously tempted to buy that version one day... I just don't think I have any room. I already have three arcade cabinets.

But I've ALWAYS loved that old vector graphics Asteroids... it's WAY better than Asteroids deluxe (in my opinion).

But I've ALWAYS loved that old vector graphics Asteroids... it's WAY better than Asteroids deluxe (in my opinion).

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Blasteroids? Asteroids Deluxe was vector as well and even though I have Asteroids, I like Deluxe better. The blacklit background is awesome, the blue gel gives the graphics a cool tint, and the "death stars" force you to keep moving.