IGNORED

FS: NIB Espial (NTSC) for the 2600

Cassidy Nolen

GAME IS SOLD

Hi all,

No, not getting out of 2600, just need a few bucks. Have a brand new in box Espial for the 2600. I got it many years back from the NOS stash of them, this box has virtually no shelf wear but does have some creases (notably the one on the back, you can see it to the right side of the box). I think that is pretty common for games that were stored in bigger boxes for 20+ years; you either get shelf wear from being out or this!

The game, tray, manual, warranty card and box are all in excellent shape. I have owned enough Tigervision games to tell what is "slightly used" and what is new. I assure you this is brand spankin' new.

$300 shipped priority anywhere in the US. International buyers I will work with you on shipping as best I can but can't promise it for free. I've been around this forum for a very long time and have built a reputation on honesty. I assure you I will be fair.

PM me if you want it and I will send my Paypal address (preferred method of payment).

Thanks, happy holidays to anyone celebrating. I will have some other Tigervision boxed games for sale soon (no River Patrol or Springer, save the time :) ).

Cassidy

post-571-0-18998200-1303481928_thumb.jpg

post-571-0-79630100-1303481933_thumb.jpg

post-571-0-04036400-1303481941_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks guys, game is sold. Atari181 came darn near what I am asking. I am really not much of a negotiator on these prices, knowing what it is worth and knowing the care I take to be accurate in how I describe it. In other words, it ain't a garage sale find :)

I'll have a few others to sell soon. I appreciate the kind words, I know I haven't been around much in the last few years. Good to see I still have some pals out there!

Cassidy

I may have a boxed Espial for sale soon myself from the same NOS lot Cassidy got his from (should be in the same condition). However I'm only going to sell it if I need to raise money for something else I'm eying. Stay tuned!

EDIT: Well looks like the thing I was eying turned out to be a dud. So Espial will stay with me unless someone has a nice Amiga 2000/2500 or 3000 setup they want to part with.

Tempest

What a nice looking game! I've always wanted Espial and have often thought the rarity here at AA was a bit low for it. It's a hard one to find just cart only.

It is the only R6 That I don't ever see on Ebay and when I do it goes for more than any other R6. Probably closer to an R8 than R7.

• Like 1

What a nice looking game! I've always wanted Espial and have often thought the rarity here at AA was a bit low for it. It's a hard one to find just cart only.

It is the only R6 That I don't ever see on Ebay and when I do it goes for more than any other R6. Probably closer to an R8 than R7.

:thumbsup:

I agree 100% on that.

This is the only R-6 that I do not have a piece of (manual, box, or loose cart.). I rarely ever see it on E-bay and I get bid out of the water every time. And why is it only a R-6? It should be a R-7 at least if not more.