IGNORED

Nice article on Pinballz Arcade, with photos!

Albert

One of those pictures features a lit up and working Diner..... :lust: :lust:

and a lit up and working FIRE!..... :love: :love:

Damnit, I should never have left on my vacation! ;) That's a very cool article. Really showcases the entire floor and shows everyone what Pinballz has to offer -- a huge, huge floor with all sorts of beautiful pins just waiting to be played! :)

The article didn't say, and I clicked on the front page and couldn't find it. Where are these Pinball News guys located? Cool that they came so far to visit!

Ahh.. I see Doctor Who.. used to play that all the time when I was at Lackland in San Antonio. I want.. no NEED one :)

Doctor Who is a lot of fun, I'd like to own one as well. I'd love to see Stern create a new Doctor Who pin based on the newer Doctor Who series that began in 2005. :)

..Al

So... I found out one of my friends lives 6 minutes away from your arcade. I told her about it and she will be visiting asap. She said that she may be able to house me up for a weekend... so hopefully in the near future, I will be visiting it! (and putting up high scores :) )

Wow! That place looks awesome!!!

Now all it needs is a pizza shop in there! Man,,, how I'd like to have a pepperoni pizza and sit and play one of those cocktails! Just like I did when I was a kid. (after a long day of cutting grass and making enough money to buy a pizza and still haveing enough left to game for a few hours made me feel like a king back in the day!) :)

Cool!

Back in the day, The place here in Toledo was Fat Darrell's on Secor road, They had about 100 pinz at first, and then went crazy with all the video games. Every month a new one! (78-84)

We were not 'allowed' to put food (errm pizza) and drinks on the cocktails but we did anyway... :P

Never spilled a drop, or got that asteroids too greasy. I respected it that much. Damn,,, How I want one of those things to this day!:)