IGNORED

CCAG Fairview Park, OH. June 18, 2011 12-8PM

vgc

Cleveland's Classic Console & Arcade Gaming Show!

CCAGShow 2011

Saturday June 18, 2011

CCAGShow.com

American Legion Hall--Clifton Post

22001 Brookpark Road

Fairview Park, OH 44126-3119

Noon to 8 PM

Admission only $3.00

Kids age 12 and under - FREE

All Vendors and Attendees will receive:

3 Chinese Auction Coupons.* Basically your entrance fee back immediately : )

BUY - SELL - TRADE - PLAY - WIN

Here at*Cleveland's Classic Console & Arcade Gaming Show*you will find all Games from*Past to*Present*with an emphasis on the Classics, when gaming was at its best. Explore a wide variety of Vendors and Collectors Games, Systems & Accessories in the large main hall.

Play some Awesome Vintage Arcade Games in the*FREE PLAY Mini Arcade. Challenge yourself in one of the*Console Tournament Events*for a chance at some Amazing Prizes.

Our*Legendary Chinese Auction*offers many Rare, Valuable & Unique Prizes not to be missed.* See CCAGShow.com site for updates.

Tournament Games:

XBOX 360 - Mortal Kombat

Super Nintendo – Campus Challenge 1992

Nintendo NES – You Decide! Some ideas so far: Mappy, Donkey Kong NEW Cement Factory Version. What NES Game would you like to see? Tournament Games need to be quick 2-6 min playtime.

Arcade Games:

TBA

Here are some of the Prizes so far:

Video Game Connection donated a NEW Sealed XBOX 360 Kinect Sensor

w/Kinect Adventures - Retail value is $150.00.

Osmodiar Games donated "The CCAG Mystery Cart #4 " - Retail value is $35.00. Actually priceless. There is only 1.

Hyperkin donated "NEW Retron 3 Video Game System" - Retail Value 70.00

Aetherbyte Studios donated an "Insanity Game for the PC Engine" - Retail Value 25.00

XBOX Gold Membership (No Donor Listed) - Retail value is $59.99.

Watch for MORE CCAGShow 2011 Prize updates!

• 2 weeks later...

Aimee just snatched up two tables! We'll be there. This show was jam packed last year. What a great show! Can't wait!

Thanks, I am Looking forward to that Cool Art at the show. I am getting a new home soon and may need to buy something for my barren walls. Mike : )

Aimee just snatched up two tables! We'll be there. This show was jam packed last year. What a great show! Can't wait!

Thanks, I am Looking forward to that Cool Art at the show. I am getting a new home soon and may need to buy something for my barren walls. Mike : )

Me too just got a home sunday! I have 1400+ sq ft of man cave in the basement to fill.

Me too just got a home sunday! I have 1400+ sq ft of man cave in the basement to fill.

Get a good sump pump for sure!!

Get a good sump pump for sure!!

Already there with Watchdog backup!:D But I'll still keep the real goodies up high just because I worry too much.

Im so happy with this basement I cant stand it. I'll never wanna leave.It has it own full kitchen and bathroom.....I really wont have too go anywhere.:ponder:

I will be making a full arcade room to replicate a 80s arcade.... walls/light/carpet an all the goodies. Need to get important things done upstairs first tho, paint/some more furniture and ceiling fans.oh and a riding mower unless it locked up in the barn in the back we have not see the key.

Aimee wants to know if either of you guys have anything in particular in mind as she still has a bit of time to take requests.

A Cool Sonic the Hedgehog would be great for me. Mike : )

There is a fighting game tournament some friends of mine are throwing in Parma this same day. Unfortunately, I think I am going to have to skip that and come to this. I am way more interested in classic games than getting my butt handed to me in various games I don't often play, and I've been looking forward to this since seriously picking up collecting again last fall, of course mixed with the buying and selling also :D

Anyone looking for anything specific to trade for? I have tons of stuff that I don't want or just can't keep due to moving in august.

I cant wait for the show!:D

Im still willing to bring stuff if anyone is interested in buying or trading. Just about anything I have dont be affraid to ask I have tons of doubles from games and systems. Still looking to unload aton of Amiga stuff too.

Just click on my collection link in my sig. It needs to be updated cuz I have alot more stuff than is in those pics ;) .

I hell bent on going, because I missed the last one. I just realized that it is on the same day as my graduation party. Somebody please take a lot of great pictures! The summer show is always awesome!

I will do a full recap for my blog like I did last year with full color photographs! CCAG was probably the best show I attended last year, cannot wait for this one!

Just had 3 tables open up right near the stage. Tables 4,5 & 6. Here's a table map. Prefer to sell as a set since they are in a horseshoe:

http://ccagshow.com/...ate/viewmap.php

Just 16.00 a table or 48.00 total for Prime vendor spots. E-mail me quick if interested at mgedeon216@aol.com. Thanks, Mike : )

If I only knew earlier!:?

Dont think I have time to do it. Or help available now.

I wanted a table afew months ago but they were all taken...