IGNORED

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, AA FORUM.

mvigor

Thank you for over 10 years! It has been nice to hang out from time to time. I appreciate this place.

P.S. Moderator Tempest doesn't have a sense of humor about me bumping 10 year old forum threads in the style of anniversary celebration. I apologize to all who have been wronged and offended by my jubliant actions. He has threatened to ban me today.

Tempest, get a sense of humor. The forum has been open for at least 10 years. It's an anniversary. Lighten up, or feel free to ban me for celebrating an awesome web site in a someone unique way.

Necrobumping without any kind of sensible contribution is frowned upon here, that's all. ;) It's not like you murdered someone, just annoyed some people.

Necrobumping without any kind of sensible contribution is frowned upon here, that's all. ;) It's not like you murdered someone, just annoyed some people.

WE ALSO DON'T CARE FOR PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AT OBNOXIOUS FONT SIZES

Tempest

I wonder who will necrobump this thread in another 10 years?

What's it like 10 years from now, future necrobumper? Did evil aliens pretending to be good show up in 2012 during the Olympics? Did they promise to solve all of our problems and give us cool technology in exchange for our freedom? If so, how did you beat them or are you still slaves? Does Albert have a beard?

WE ALSO DON'T CARE FOR PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AT OBNOXIOUS FONT SIZES

Tempest

I didn't type in all caps.

Sometimes I use really small fonts too.

Thank you for over 10 years! It has been nice to hang out from time to time. I appreciate this place.

P.S. Moderator Tempest doesn't have a sense of humor about me bumping 10 year old forum threads in the style of anniversary celebration. I apologize to all who have been wronged and offended by my jubliant actions. He has threatened to ban me today.

Tempest, get a sense of humor. The forum has been open for at least 10 years. It's an anniversary. Lighten up, or feel free to ban me for celebrating an awesome web site in a someone unique way.

Was there seriously a threat of being banned for bumping a few threads???

• Like 2

Was there seriously a threat of being banned for bumping a few threads???

No, but I am thinking about banning you, for asking such a dumb-ass question. :P

LOL!

If asking dumb-ass questions (or making dumb-ass comments) were ban worthy offenses I'd have been gone a long time ago.

• Like 2

Pretty amazing! I have been "around" for about as long. Lotza down time for me. Kinda go in spurts. I am so happy that Al has it in him to keep this site going!

Happy Anniversary!

yeah, already 10 years since I sign up.

however do someone remember the name of the previous forum? ;)

Start with ''n''

Most will not...

http://replay.web.archive.org/20000815235351/http://www.atari2600nexus.com/wwwboard/ ;)

LOL.

Quite some ROM hunters back then.

Great to read all these pre-historic questions and answers.

8)