IGNORED

Console Carcasses - FREE Please!

I am looking for console carcasses for my use to make dustcover patterns. If you, or someone you know, may have them laying around collecting dust, I would appreciate having them! Here is a list of some of the ones I am wanting:

Sega Dreamcast - Sega Saturn - Sega Genisis Model 1 - Sega Genisis Model 2 - Sega CDX - Panasonic 3D0 - NEC Turbo BUO - Neo Geo CD - Playstation - Playstation 2 - Channel F

I will not return the carcasses so please keep that in mind!

I appreciate any help I can get and if there is another console carcass you may have that I haven't listed, please let me know!

Thank you all and take care!

Barb

Nannys Sewing Treats

I am looking for console carcasses for my use to make dustcover patterns. If you, or someone you know, may have them laying around collecting dust, I would appreciate having them! Here is a list of some of the ones I am wanting:

Sega Dreamcast - Sega Saturn - Sega Genisis Model 1 - Sega Genisis Model 2 - Sega CDX - Panasonic 3D0 - NEC Turbo BUO - Neo Geo CD - Playstation - Playstation 2 - Channel F

I appreciate any help I can get and if there is another console carcass you may have that I haven't listed, please let me know!

Barb

Nannys Sewing Treats

You should list this in the WANTED section of the marketplace, as you will likely get more traffic and visibility to suit your specific needs in there.

I doubt most here happen to have carcasses of some of those systems just laying around (ie: DUO/Channel F/NeoCD), but I bet some would be willing to provide you with their dimensions. That should be enough to fashion covers from, right?

I agree with what you have said, but to do a cover with just someone supplying the dimensions doesn't work well, have already tried it!

Thanks!

Barb

Nannys Sewing Treats

You should list this in the WANTED section of the marketplace, as you will likely get more traffic and visibility to suit your specific needs in there.

Thank you, I will do that right now!