IGNORED

FS/FT Clean out sale! Systems/Games/Arcade

nonner242

Hey AA Guys & Gals,

Im trying to make some room, and its time for me too get rid of some of my more space hogging items first. This list will be updated regularly so keep an eye out. I will ONLY ship to US residents to avoid any international/boarder/price issues (unless you have Iwan or lucifer in your name ;)) .I will ship Everthing USPS 1st class (Its the same as priority,I know,I work for them :D ) with delivery confirmation, unless buyer needs some other form of delivery (UPS/FEDEX). All items will be nicely boxed & packed well with appropriate materials. I will ship within 1 week or less of payment. A will accept Cash (in person)/ Paypal /Trades for any of the following items. If I have never done dealings with you before, or you are a newmember, or low #'d poster, and what to trade item(s) for item(s) with me you will be required to ship your items to me first. Upon recieving your items, I will in return ship out your goods. All electronic items are in working condition unless noted in description. I will give you the best description of items I possibly can. If you still need more info or pics PM me and I will give you the most I can to my knowledge of that item. Items will go to who first contact me and pay. I will not be holding on to items unless its part of a larger deal made between me and buyer. Some items will have shipping included for USPS delivery, others will not due to weight and size (Some items I just wont know the actual shipping cost till I take them to the PO, and thats the price you will pay), so please read price/shipping discription of items carefully. There might be a small S&H fee for some larger/heavier items (under $5). I will get pictures of items to come soon.

WANTED ITEMS

PROP GUNS & Costumes

ALIENS PULSE RIFLE

ALIENS Smart gun

USCM Armor & equiptment

Robocop Auto-9

ALIEN costume

Anything Farscape

Ill take a look at any Sci-Fi offers for props and such, but no Star Wars/Star Trek stuff please.

SONY PSP UMD MOVIES

Any ALIEN

Any Dr Who

Any Evil Dead

Any Godzilla

Shoalin Soccer

Tron

Gungrave

WALL-E

Hell I'll take almost anything but music/sport/rap or chick flix

WANTED NGAGE ITEMS

X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse

Mile High Pinball

Asphalt Urban GT 2

Atari Masterpieces Vol. I

Atari Masterpieces Vol. II

System Rush

Catan

WANTED JAMMA BOARDS

G.I. JOE

Alien vs Predator

WANTED MVS CARTS

Nightmare in the Dark

100 in 1

Ganryu

Mr Do

Ghostlop

Metal Slug 3

WANTED COOL SCI-FI BOX ART (i'll take as whole package or just box)

Something like :

EPIC,Soldier Blade,Andro Dunos,ESPIAL,Vangaurd,Raid on Bungeling Bay,Taget Earth (Jap)

WANTED OTHER

A nice working Commodore 64 sx

Nintendo 3DS

FOR SALE ITEMS!

So here we go!

VECTREX

I have 3 Vectrex Arcade System GCE boxes (systems and controllers & paperwork NOT included).

Box #1 Has NO rips/tears/fading/stickers/tape/dents/crushing/smell/holes. This box is very nice and clean has slight wearing on botton corners due to shelf life. It also has some very faint (shouldnt even mention) wear along bottom left & right sides, like someone moved boxed next to it in and out afew times. These are not noticable unless you are 1 foot awat from box. It includes foam inserts, in great condition, plastic bag to cover vectrex and silicon packet for moisture. Instruction and other paperwork is NOT included.

Over all I would rate this box at 8.7+/10

PRICE $65 SHIPPED SOLD

Box #2 Has NO rips/tears/fading/crushing/smell/holes. This box still looks good just has some inperfections. It has a Lionell price sticker on the right side. It also has some scotch tape on one top flap. There are afew small indents no larger than a q-tip head and smaller here and there, from possibly other boxes being moved next to it. And light scuffs on the right side that start in the middle then go to the bottom. Again some slight wearing on the bottom corners from shelf life. It includes 1 foam insert. Instructions and paperwork is NOT included.

Over all I would rate this box at 7/10

PRICE $45 SHIPPED SOLD

Box #3 Has NO crushing/smell/holes. This box is not bad, but to a box nut like me it would not be in my collection display. First off it had a 2"x3" price sticker on the front right that has be removed. It has a 1/2" tear from the top back right side from flap. The left side has some slight fading but only noticable when next to other 2 boxes above. It does have tape on top flaps like it was resealed at on point. One flap has a 2" creaseat the end but does not curl up, it still lays flat. It aslo has some pen size indents and trails along the sides (no holes/dents). The bottom and top edges have average wear. The back has about a 1" tear from tape right in the middle about 1" from bottom. Bottom has shelf average wear.

This is for box only. NO inserts or paperwork.

Over all I would rate this box at 5.5/10

PRICE $30 SHIPPED SOLD

JAMMA/ARCADE Boards(No Art/Stickers/Marque) Shipping NOT incuded in price due to sizes and weights of each board.

All boards are in great 100% working condition.

Double Dragon $ 20 SOLD

Soul Edge $ 25

Soul Calibur $ 40 SOLD

Tekken $ 25 SOLD

Tekken 2 $ 40 SOLD

Tekken 3 $ 75

DarkStalkers A & B boards $??

Supergun s-video/RCA stereo/adjustable voltage/test buttons & screen controls. 1 arcade size controller and Tekken 2 Jamma board. $150SOLD

AMIGA

1000 complete working with tons of add ons

4000 Very nice, loaded, CDrom OS 3.1 Picasso II video Card 16meg RAM Toaster 4000...many Extras

SEGA GENESIS

Entire Sega Genesis Rennovation collection CIB/NIB (trying to sell as a lot)

Rennovation was one of the best in the Era, it was the hardest part of my entire collection to complete CIB.

Included games:

Arcus Odyssey

Arrow Flash

Beast Wrestler

Earnest Evans

El Viento

Exile

Gaiares

Gain Ground

Granada

Jennifer Capriati Tennis

Master of Monsters

Sol-Deace

Traysia

Valis III

Valis: The Fantasm Soldier

Vapor Trail: Hyper Offence Formation

Whip Rush

Ys III: Wanderers from Ys

SEGA SATURN

Boxed System Working Complete

Loose system Working all Cables 1 controller

Boxed System Complete Modded (plays CDRs) $125 SOLD

SEGA MASTER SYSTEM

CIB GAMES

Cart Only

ATARI 7800

CIB GAMES

ATARI 8-BIT

ATARI LYNX

ATARI 2600

COMMODORE 64/128

Complete boxed 128 system, Very Nice. Needs a chip replaced, you get garbage text sometimes. The member I bought this from said it would be a easy and cheap ot fix. I just dont have time or room for it anymore. Comes with matching Disk Drive/cables/power supply

Hundreds of games. Lot and Lots of disk only. Lots of copies. decent ammount of boxed.

TG16/DUO/PCE

Loose working Duo System AC & 6 button controller $120 SOLD

XBOX

XBOX 360

Complete boxed Elite 120 gig system with dying dvd drive

Splatter House

Gears of War collectors edition

Gears of War 2

Fallout 3

Bioshock

Call of Duty 2

COD 4 Modern Warfare

COD Modern Warare 2

Full Auto

Soul Calibur 4 collectors edition

Star Trek Legacy

Prey collectors edition

PS1

PS2

GAMECUBE

NGAGE

CIB GAMES

NEO GEO AES

Loose fully modded system S-video/composite/LED/Unibios. 2 arcade stick controllers and memory card w/sleeve.

Pantom MVS to AES converter

All AES games are complete with box onless noted

Metal Slug

Metal Slug 3

Metal Slug 4

Metal Slug 5

Crossed Swords

Super Spy

Magician Lord

Nam 75

Cyber Lip

Mutation Nation

Blazing Star

Mark of the Wolves

Blues Journey

Samurai Showdown

League Bowling

Baseball Stars 2

Top Hunter

Alpha Mission 2

King of Monsters

King of Monters 2

8 Man

Robo Army

Sengoku

Sengoku 2

Sengoku 3

Last Blade

King of Fighter 95

KOF 96

KOF 99

KOF 2001

KOF 2002

Art of Fighting

Art of Fighting 2

Karnovs Revenge

NEO GEO MVS

Most have Shockboxes insert nd sticker artwork.

Pulstar

Prehistoric Isle 2

Metal Slug 2

Metal Slug X

Metal Slug 5

Art of Fighting 3

Mark of the Wolves

Rage of Dragons

Double Dragon

Shock Troopers 2

Samurai Shodown 3

Samurai Shodown 4

Nintendo DS

ALIENS: Infestation CIB not even a week old $25 shipped

TOYS

G1 Transformers

Shockwave Complete

Soundwave with buzzsaw Complete

Boxed Starscream

Boxed Prowl

Transformers Alternators

All CIB New have all but the last run

3 3/4" GI JOE 1982-95

I have abunch let me know what you are looking for.

MISC

Arcade Cabinet parts (coinbox/sticks/buttons..ect)? Will list if there is interest.

More to come! ;)

Edited by nonner242

Hey AA Guys & Gals,

Im trying to make some room, and its time for me too get rid of some of my more space hogging items first. This list will be updated regularly so keep an eye out. I will ONLY ship to US residents to avoid any international/boarder/price issues (unless you have Iwan or lucifer in your name ;))

Yes! :cool:

Hey AA Guys & Gals,

Im trying to make some room, and its time for me too get rid of some of my more space hogging items first. This list will be updated regularly so keep an eye out. I will ONLY ship to US residents to avoid any international/boarder/price issues (unless you have Iwan or lucifer in your name ;))

Yes! :cool:

I got your backs!:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

PMs sent out to all.

Prices & pics & more items to come time pending, or you can make offer..

Im putting up my entie collection minus MVS/7800/Jaguar for now...might keep TG-16 stuff too.

Any doubles or extra hardware from above system I will be selling/trading also.

PM box will always be full so I will have to send you a pm to "open" the pm cycle.

Pm's replied too!

Sorry guys had no notifications come up. And been away most of the weekend.

@ Ax

I can do that plus one.....lol

bring it on!

*edit "Guess I wouldnt get notification if I dont follow my own thread huh?"

Edited by nonner242