IGNORED

How much is an intellivision worth?

I'm looking to buy one but I see lots of variation in prices. At my flea market, a guy is selling one for $200. On eBay you can get an intellivision 1 console by itself for about 40-50. On our marketplace here there was an INTV2 with 14CIB games for $25, which I didn't win =[. Then there's an INTV2 with a whole lot of games for $85, and one with a staticky picture for $20.

So, what should I aim towards paying?

If you don't care about the box, as Rev said, you should be able to get an INTV 1 on eBay for $30-40 often with a few games. Just be patient, there are tons of them for auction. As for the guy at the flea market, I'd say he'll be waiting awhile to get that price. :) once you get one, hit a few of us up for some more games.

once you get one, hit a few of us up for some more games.

I can tell you from experience with cmart and revolutionika, they are great guys, very knowledgeable about the Intv, and very fair with their prices.

:)

How much is an intellivision worth?

$20-$35ish, depending on condition (I actually found one locally in a thrift store for $15 a year ago with three games but only came with one working controller)

$100+ on eBay because OMG SO RARE AND VINTAGE!!@!