IGNORED

Items for Sale I picked up at various places this weekend

Did good this weekend for my first outing of the summer. I also got some carts to add to my ever growing 2600 cart collection. I bought Cross Force which is an R5 for $2.00 :) . Thanks for looking

The above items have free shipping. Below are newer items I have picked up.

NES with 2 controllers, light gun, RF and AC. New 72 Pin Connector and replaced the red LED for a blue LED. Super Mario/Duck Hunt cart - $45+$14.95 SH

post-6690-0-54594000-1307295255_thumb.jpg

post-6690-0-41357500-1307295283_thumb.jpg

NES with 1 Controller, light gun, RF and AC. New 72 Pin Connector and I replaced the red LED for a blue LED. $40+$14.95 SH (See pics above)

DuckTales - $2.00+SH

Super Mario Bros 2 - $4.00+SH

post-6690-0-09151400-1307295964_thumb.jpg

Super NES with 2 controllers, 2 sports games, RF and AC - $50+$10.95SH

post-6690-0-59447300-1307296150_thumb.jpg

Mario Party 7 - $10+SH

post-6690-0-69412900-1307296314_thumb.jpg

Edited by atariauctions

Wow, you paid $50 for a Laserscope? $13 for a ratty NES FF? MegaMan 2 for $14, MM5 for $26, Legend of Zelda for $20, Super Mario for $12, Bible Adventures for $50?

I wouldn't be bragging about those prices. Sounds more like you done been gypped! :rolling:

• Like 4

Wow, you paid $50 for a Laserscope? $13 for a ratty NES FF? MegaMan 2 for $14, MM5 for $26, Legend of Zelda for $20, Super Mario for $12, Bible Adventures for $50?

I wouldn't be bragging about those prices. Sounds more like you done been gypped! :rolling:

x2 :D

• Like 2

Hmmm, probably best to not mention you got these somewhere, because by somewhere I'm going to assume a thrift store or something like that and you probably paid $10 for the lot of it, which makes you look greedy now.

• Like 1

Hmmm, probably best to not mention you got these somewhere, because by somewhere I'm going to assume a thrift store or something like that and you probably paid $10 for the lot of it, which makes you look greedy now.

Perhaps...but this is still America, and he can charge whatever his heart desires.

We have the option of paying what he is asking or choosing not to buy...

Good luck with your sales!

Perhaps...but this is still America, and he can charge whatever his heart desires.

We have the option of paying what he is asking or choosing not to buy...

Good luck with your sales!

This is America and we can B$tch about prices all we want, it is also protected by the 1st amendment, freedom works both ways ROFLMAO

Just me being a smart A$$

Edited by skaredmask

Metroid CIB = $10, Mega Man 5 Loose = $26 is that right. I honestly don't deal a lot in NES right now but that seems about backwards to me. I would love to buy your Mega Man games, but I don't have that kind of scratch right now. Maybe something great will happen soon and I'll have extra money to spend like this.

• 3 weeks later...

Metroid CIB = $10, Mega Man 5 Loose = $26 is that right. I honestly don't deal a lot in NES right now but that seems about backwards to me. I would love to buy your Mega Man games, but I don't have that kind of scratch right now. Maybe something great will happen soon and I'll have extra money to spend like this.

Mega Man 5 and 6 both go for at least that.. or at least, that's the minimum most sellers on eBay charge for a BIN. It could potentially go less, but $26 may be about right. Maybe.

BTW, to the OP, if you are interested in doing $25 shipped on MM5, I will buy it..

• 2 weeks later...