IGNORED

Flashback?

Wanted some atari flashback controllers to fool around with. Found a red and black atari flashback 1 on ebay with 2 controllers. No ac or av cord. If I buy it and keep the controllers would the flashback be worth anything? Would anyone buy a flashback or is flashabck 1 not worth anything?

??

Hey now, the FB is not the greatest thing out there but it isn't that bad. It's playable, but the controllers are real hand crampers. They're just too small and the configuration is not really right for hands. What would be neat is to mod some NES controllers to work on it. That would make it more enjoyable of a system.

No matter what, there is probably close to 0% chance that someone would want to buy a flashback with no controllers or power adapter, I just don't see it happening. There is a game store locally that has a flashback with the box for ten bucks and no one has bought in in over a year. I just dont know what you would hope to get out of the bare unit with a low market value for even ones in the box with everything.

Edited by anakedg