IGNORED

Pac-Man directory

This idea has been bouncing around in my head for a little while now (ever since I saw a Ms. Pac-Man machine in a tearoom), and I've finally done something with it. Pac-Man games (and Ms. Pac-Man in particular) were so popular that they still appear in lots of places, not just arcades. So I've made an online directory for Pac-Man arcade games. Players can look for games in their area or add them to the database. Check it out and let me know what you think.

PacTracker 2000

• Like 2

I read the one place in Portland Oregon and it's not Kencade. It is Ground Kontrol. Ken House is the guy that posted the link. He is a true ass, he tried to buy one of my arcade stand ups a few years back and basically told me unless it was made of gold I could fuck off. Of course he said that stuff via e-mail after coming here and telling me what was wrong with every single game I had. Anyway F him and his Dig Dug record. I whipped his ass at Asteroids and Missile Command when he was at my house.

Rant over.

I read the one place in Portland Oregon and it's not Kencade. It is Ground Kontrol. Ken House is the guy that posted the link. He is a true ass, he tried to buy one of my arcade stand ups a few years back and basically told me unless it was made of gold I could fuck off. Of course he said that stuff via e-mail after coming here and telling me what was wrong with every single game I had. Anyway F him and his Dig Dug record. I whipped his ass at Asteroids and Missile Command when he was at my house.

Rant over.

http://aurcade.com/locations/view.aspx?id=35

I've interacted with Ken only briefly at the CAGDC Main Tournament in 2010 and at the CAGDC Mini Tournament last fall. To me he seemed like a nice guy.

But, bear in mind that I stand on neutral ground and don't belong to any clique or get caught up in the soap operas that infest the hobby of classic arcade gaming.

However, I have read posts online and heard some things that would support your comments.

And that's all I have to say about that. ;)

• Like 1

Rant over.

http://aurcade.com/locations/view.aspx?id=35

I've interacted with Ken only briefly at the CAGDC Main Tournament in 2010 and at the CAGDC Mini Tournament last fall. To me he seemed like a nice guy.

But, bear in mind that I stand on neutral ground and don't belong to any clique or get caught up in the soap operas that infest the hobby of classic arcade gaming.

However, I have read posts online and heard some things that would support your comments.

And that's all I have to say about that. ;)

Your neutrality is completely understandable.

You should have seen the posse he came here with (my house). I had to have my G/F's daughter stay in her room. I am completely serious about that. They were leering at her like high school kids. The gaming cliques (even here in Portland) are amazingly obnoxious. I do admit that I hang with the Star Wars guy, but this Ken House actually has a fairly large following. Remember all those guys that worshipped Billy in 'King of Kong'? Sorta like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting read. I didn't know that about him. I don't have any clique. While I do admit Billy Mitchell looks like an arrogant person, maybe he's sort of nice in real life if I ever met him. Who knows. I will say I don't like his facial hair though. Kind of makes me think he wants to grow into a real life Donkey Kong.

• 1 month later...

Rant over.

You should have seen the posse he came here with (my house). I had to have my G/F's daughter stay in her room. I am completely serious about that. They were leering at her like high school kids. The gaming cliques (even here in Portland) are amazingly obnoxious. I do admit that I hang with the Star Wars guy, but this Ken House actually has a fairly large following. Remember all those guys that worshipped Billy in 'King of Kong'? Sorta like that.

A few days ago this post was pointed out to me so I figured I should probably pop in.

First, I have no idea who this joker is. I've NEVER tried to buy a game from anyone in WARREN, the dueling banjo music scares the hell outa me anytime I even start driving on highway 30!

Secondly, When I do buy a game I dont 'role up with a posse'. I'm an arcade gamer/collector not a gangsta...

Third, Billy Mitchell is as much of a DB in real life as he is in the movie...

Forth, Since I didn't actually meet this fool, I'm not sure why he'd wanna say silly shit about his G/F's kid. Some people just like to talk shit.

Fifth, While I am not a great asteroids or missile command player, I doubt you could take me at either one. The asteroids WR was set at my place last year and the missile command record has been attempted here a few times now and will be again in September. I'll post links to the video feed when the time rolls around, always a good time.

Sixth, While I do tend to bash people on the internet sometimes and let my temper get the best of me I'll try not to do it here. If you really have something to say, send me a PM, I'll get you directions to the gym I train at and you can come down and we can go a few rounds... You can bring your G/F and her kid LOL

-Ken

PS - On Topic. My Collection does have a PacMan. Its a Ms PacMan with a Clay Cowgill 24 in 1.

Edited by Scoundrl

Rant over.

A few days ago this post was pointed out to me so I figured I should probably pop in.

First, I have no idea who this joker is. I've NEVER tried to buy a game from anyone in WARREN, the dueling banjo music scares the hell outa me anytime I even start driving on highway 30!

Secondly, When I do buy a game I dont 'role up with a posse'. I'm an arcade gamer/collector not a gangsta...

Forth, Since I didn't actually meet this fool, I'm not sure why he'd wanna say silly shit about his G/F's kid. Some people just like to talk shit.

Fifth, While I am not a great asteroids or missile command player, I doubt you could take me at either one. The asteroids WR was set at my place last year and the missile command record has been attempted here a few times now and will be again in September. I'll post links to the video feed when the time rolls around, always a good time.

Sixth, While I do tend to bash people on the internet sometimes and let my temper get the best of me I'll try not to do it here. If you really have something to say, send me a PM, I'll get you directions to the gym I train at and you can come down and we can go a few rounds... You can bring your G/F and her kid LOL

-Ken

PS - On Topic. My Collection does have a PacMan. Its a Ms PacMan with a Clay Cowgill 24 in 1.

I debated on to even bother responding, but decided to to clear a few things up.

The only thing in your post that I know is true, B.M. is a prick, and nope, you never came to my house in Warren. You came to my house when I lived in Portland. Other than that you are full of shit.

This is my last post to waste on a tiny, arrogant asshole like Ken House.

Edited by Mxyzptlk

Rant over.

-Ken

I debated on to even bother responding, but decided to to clear a few things up.

The only thing in your post that I know is true, B.M. is a prick, and nope, you never came to my house in Warren. You came to my house when I lived in Portland. Other than that you are full of shit.

This is my last post to waste on a tiny, arrogant asshole like Ken House.

Never went to anyone house in Portland that had a Missile command and and Asteroids that wasn't a fellow collector. You might be the dude with the track and field/hypersports in a williams cab that had two busted boards in it and the crazy climber that you thought was made of gold but I doubt you are that guy. If you are... not my fault you tried to sell crap and pass it off as awesome, if not you are just some internet dufus with no credibility. Like I said, the gyms usually open anytime you wanna sack up.

-Ken

Edited by Scoundrl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you really have something to say, send me a PM, I'll get you directions to the gym I train at and you can come down and we can go a few rounds... You can bring your G/F and her kid LOL

Like I said, the gyms usually open anytime you wanna sack up.

50313_216069663609_6905896_n.jpg

Thanks Cebus, probably gonna get the guy even crazier, lol. I am too f'in tired to "sack up" these days, he is probably a mma guy on the side with my luck. I just do not know what say, hey Ken you're right I am wrong. There ya go.

• 3 months later...

I like it so far, but it says that there are NO Pac-Man machines of any type here in California. I like Aurcade, but if just your site had more registered machines.

Well, the idea is that people register games in their towns, spread the word to other people who register games in their towns, and so on, so if you know of some where you live, add them.

I like it so far, but it says that there are NO Pac-Man machines of any type here in California. I like Aurcade, but if just your site had more registered machines.

Redondo Beach Pier

9e836b401e418b387ab2da7ac1830ccfdb5e5187.JPG

This place with the Pac-Man and Pac-Man Plus definitely needs to go in. Bonus points for the sweet 80s Orioles cap. I loves that cap when I was a kid!