IGNORED

WTT or WTS: JVC X'Eye And Games for DSI XL

thegamezmaster

post-3825-0-41798400-1304895496_thumb.jpgJust like the title says would like to know if anyone's interested in a trade or is interested in buying. If interested in buying PM me an offer and I'll consider it. Unit is in very good shape, the games some are complete, but some have some wear or minor marks on cd's but all play and work fine. See pictures. PM me if interested. Would prefer a 25th Anniversary edition XLpost-3825-0-22024300-1304895257_thumb.jpg, and manual and box if you have it but will take what I can get. Included are the deck with foam disc insert, 2 Sega Genesis controllers, JVC power supply and JVC RF Modulator, and an A/V RCA cable. Unit has those output on the back. Also included is the instructions for the collection cd and not pictured is rebel assault it's shrinkwrapped but looks complete. Will clean and test before shipping. PLEASE NOTE: IF ANYONE WANTS THIS IS FOR SALE ALSO, MAKE ME AN OFFER OR IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING I'M WILLING TO THROW THAT IN TO JUST LET ME KNOW.Thanks. Edited by thegamezmaster

I am interested in the system only, with cords and 1 controller, for around $60 shipped. You can probably get more on eBay, but let me know if you are interested.

I've done some pricing on ebay and other sites, this is high and low but I've found a range from $85 to $150 and they pay shipping. Usually around $15. So what's your best offer for system and accessories? PM me if serious,thanks.

The ones going for $150 seem generally overpriced. I know there are deals to be had, such as the one that went for $86 and $4 shipping, included ~$50 worth of games. I've missed some on craigslist for $40-50 where they never replied back.

Not trying to lowball you or anything. You had stated seemingly no interest in it, so I made my kind and serious offer. Willing to trade as well, if you want my gametz trade list pm me, thanks!