Doom 3

$2:

Battlefield 2: Deluxe Edition

F.E.A.R.

Dreamcast:

CIB Ready 2 Rumble Boxing - $2.50

Recoreds:

Killers - Iron Maiden (near mint!) -$2.50

Craigslist deal today, I bought my first Wii! Somehow, I've never even tried one before, but I figured it was about time.

Thought it was a pretty good deal too:

Wii System, no box but all paperwork and all cables, ect.

2 Wiimotes with sleeves

2 Nunchuks

Wii Sports

Wii Play

Wii Fit with balance board

New Super Mario Brothers Wii

Got the lot for $150

Everything was really like new too. And I mean the no kids, non-smokers kind of new!

Stopped at DiscTraders and picked up some cheap off brand component video cables for $10. I'm low on composite inputs, and figured it should look better anyway.

:cool:

So, today at a Flea Market I found a SEGA CDX, opened fair cond box, all the connections, power supply, and the pack in game.The guy said the game inside is the pack in game, and he wanted $200.00 saying they're worth $1200 at eBay :roll: whatever.I didn't buy it, just wondering if $200 is a fair price.He said $200 now cuz I'm going to put it on eBay for $400, take it or not.There's a CDX on eBay now for $449, but i can't see $1200.

Edited by Rik

So, today at a Flea Market I found a SEGA CDX, opened fair cond box, all the connections, power supply, and the pack in game.The guy said the game inside is the pack in game, and he wanted $200.00 saying they're worth $1200 at eBay :roll: whatever.I didn't buy it, just wondering if $200 is a fair price.He said $200 now cuz I'm going to put it on eBay for $400, take it or not.There's a CDX on eBay now for $449, but i can't see $1200.

It took me months and months to get $200 for mine ONLINE.

AX

Unless you are a box collector, I'd skip it. A working CDX shouldn't run you more than $100. Then again, while it's a cool oddity, I prefer having a regular Sega/CD combo with a 32x anyway.

$6

Earthbound

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Jeez, I knew it was a scroe, but I guess it was a bigger one than I thought! It's just a loose cart, after all. Plus, Wikipedia says it sold 140,000 copies in the US, so it's not exactly rare. Honestly, I was more excited about Chrono Trigger CIB...

I also have a confession to make. The truth is that I got it an a bag of about 20 titles, all for $6. Most of them were not worth mentioning in the original post (Home Alone 2, etc.), so I didn't. So, I really got EB for about a quarter... :D

I've played it a bit, but now I'll really have to dig in if it's that good.

Some pickups-

Goodwill- 10-Yard Fight (NES) $2.50, Mini Polystation 3 (LCD Game) $1.89, Tiger Woods Tournament Golf (LCD Game) $1.89

Yard Sale- He's Back! Frogger (Windows 95) $0.25, Super Smash Bros. (N64) $0.50, Namco Museum 64 (N64) $0.50

Local Game Store- Flying Dragon The Secret Scroll (NES) $2.99, Magmax (NES) $2.99, Flight of the Intruder (NES) $2.99

Not bad if you ask me! :)

post-27726-0-92739200-1308090755_thumb.jpg

INTV stuff 2$ each

Baseball

Vectron

NASL soccer

Beauty and the Beast

Micro surgeon

GB joshua and the battle of jericho wisdom tree 5$

Boxed NES gargoyle's quest 10$

Local pawn shop. Had an SCD 1 AND 2, a nomad, super scope 6, lots of GB, GG and GBA stuff, Meh NES and decent SNES, iffy genesis. Decent place though for a pawnshop and fair prices.

Edited by DickNixonArisen