American football

Missile war

Tanks Alot

Catrax

Breakaway

Escape

SMS

Paperboy

I saw one last year at the Midwest Classic, and thought that it was really cool - though I'm sure the gameplay on it is less than stellar.  I can't find any info about it on the net anywhere.  Any leads?

http://www.pixelpower.on.ca/supervision/

Good link.

Weird Supervision sighting: on "The Price Is Right!" Several years ago, I saw this system with an assortment of games on TPIR. They used it as a qualifier to get out of contestants' row on several occasions. This just seemed bizarre to me, since this indicated a promotional budget for a product that was not available at retail ( at least not nationally... I never saw it here in the Midwest).

Where were these things sold, anyway?

-Eric

[ObThreadTopic] I found two CV SuperAction controllers yesterday for $1.99 each... combined with my recent 5200 finds (Miner 2049er, Popeye, and a few others @ $1.49) plus a 2600 towering inferno for $.99, it's been a good week!

Spent all day and got a few cool things.

Frogger mini arcade game. 3.00 works awesome

Atari 600 computer and 7 cartridges. 3.00 with some books and controllers.

Atari 2600 15 carts. 15.00

mad catz racing steering wheel and pedal. 5.00

3 other controllers 1.00

super nintendo 1 game 5.00

whew think that bout covers it. :roll: Now im too tired to play anything.

I never saw the Supervision at retail either. I figure that it might have been a catalog item, a "superstore" kind of item (you know those stores that sell warehouses full of cheap knockoff crap), or like a gas station gift shop item. I'd love to hear more about where people may have seen these.

I was just lamenting not too long ago that I miss Pac-Man breakfast cereal. I know that it was just a rip off of Lucky Charms, but I liked it back then. I even like the highly dorkwad commercials that encouraged kids everywhere to do the Pac-Man dance.

I also really miss Cracker Jack cereal, but it's probably better that I didin't eat more breakfasts created by a dog food company. The world would also make me happy by bringing back Boo Berry, Franken Berry, and Fruit Beast...

Found some NES games at a Salvation Army yesterday:

Ghosts N Goblins

Wrath of the Black Manta

Xenophobe

Time Lord

Q-Bert

Mighty BombJack

Stinger

Not bad. All untested but I paid about $14 ($2 each game) and these were most of the carts worth getting..everything else was doubles or really common games.

I still gotta look up the value of these carts sometime.

I thought I was lucky finding one at all in the wild, let alone for $7, well I found another at a local thrift today for $8! Now if I could only find some games I would be all set.

Also picked a few NES games I needed, not sure what it puts me up to, upper 300's I think. Been a little dry cart wise. But yard sale time is here, so should pick up again.

Not bad. All untested but I paid about $14 ($2 each game) and these were most of the carts worth getting..everything else was doubles or really common games.

I still gotta look up the value of these carts sometime.

I recommend the Video Game Bible. It's not perfect, but no price guide ever is - however this one is REALLY damn comprehensive. I picked it up at the Expo last year and it's been an invaluable resource to help me in my collecting ever since.

My friend found me an original Odyssey in the original box and Magnavox shipping box for $7 dollars at one of the Goodwills. It has a bunch of overlays and dice and the cards for the football game, but it's missing the RF adapter and I've never seen one like it before so I haven't been able to hook it up yet and test it.

-Tatton

IBM Thinkpad 760XL laptop & docking station. 8 bucks. :)

Thats a pretty sweet deal.

Does it work?

Where did you get it.. a thrift store? If that was in any thrift store around here I am sure it would have a $150 or more price tag.

Only "laptop" I have ever found was a Toshiba T1100+ for $15.00. I still haven't got it up and running yet.

This is why I started this thread, not only am I now "Really" broke but

also the thrifts around here are compleatly dry. It's good that I can

see people are still finding stuff :)

@badbrad, :o :lust:

O.K, my finds this week involved moving the rest of my stuff out of my

parents house. Remember Tazo's and POG's (the round cap things NOT punkoffgirl ;) )

well I seem to have had quite a collection. Also a lot of cards.... Football,

basketball, Ninja Turtles (movie and cartoon) "Garbage Pail Kids" :D

And lots of Comics from simpsons, Xfiles, mortal kombat and garfeild magazine.

Sadly no games apart from the Ninja Turtles and the X files card games.

IBM Thinkpad 760XL laptop & docking station. 8 bucks. :)

Thats a pretty sweet deal.

Does it work?

Where did you get it.. a thrift store? If that was in any thrift store around here I am sure it would have a $150 or more price tag.

Only "laptop" I have ever found was a Toshiba T1100+ for $15.00. I still haven't got it up and running yet.

Goodwill. Yeah, it works. P166 MMX, 82megs of ram, 20x cd-rom, 12.1" svga screen, stereo sound.

But it sucks because the laptop unit itself is almost useless in the field. No Serial or Parellel ports on it. Just a single propriatory connector to plug into the docking station. The docking station gives you serial & parellel.

So basiclly, you have no really easy or convienent way to get info off the machine, particualarly in the field.

Other then that, it's a nice machine.

Got myself a Sega Master System today for six bucks at Goodwill. It didn't have any hook-ups, but the Genesis hook-ups I have work. They only had seven loose copies of Great Football for games and wanted five bucks each , so I stuck one in the cartridge slot and they didn't charge me for it. :twisted:

I got two loose Intellivision games today for 50 cents: Horse Racing and Nova Blast. The latter has gunk all over it (like pop or something sticky) so I'm a little worried whether or not it will work, but for 25 cents it seemed too good to pass up. :D

I've had a stroke of luck lately, and had some half-decent scores in the last week or so!

Score #1: (Odyssey^2 Day!)

Megamania

Quest For The Rings (O2)

Conquest Of The World (O2)

K.C. Munchkin (O2)

Freedom Fighters (O2)

Speedway/Spin-out/Crypto-logic (O2)

Score #2: (No-Name Day!)

Canyon Bomber

Arcade Mania board game (described in another thread)

Score #3: (SNES Day!)

Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES)

F-Zero (SNES)

Stunt Race FX (SNES)

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)

Missile Command (Atari 8-bit)

Qix (Atari 8-bit)

E.T. Phone Home (Atari 8-bit)

Considering how little I've found in the last few months, this is a LOT of stuff! I'm glad that I finally managed to find some of the SNES games I've been wanting, but didn't want to pay the high prices for. I got them for $4 each, but I usually see them selling for $15 or $20 or more!

--Zero

Man I feel bummed out you guys had a good weekend all I got was compu-visioin pong game in box for 2 bucks, and wizard and warriors for nintendo for 1.50. The older lady in front of me got the 2 nintendos and a butt load of games for 5.00 thats right 5 bucks.!!!! I wanted to tackle her in the driveway and choke her with the light gun cord. but I had to refrain.

Well maybe next weekend. :x