IGNORED

The Official "Thrift finds" Thread

Happy_Dude

CIMG2184.jpg

The PS1 games were marked $5.50 each, but the clerk let me have them for $15 total, which was very nice of him. Crash 2 has the 3D cover insert. Found at an Out of the Closet thrift; they're all in great shape.

Spyro: A Hero's Tale is unopened and cost $5 at a Goodwill.

The PS1 games were marked $5.50 each, but the clerk let me have them for $15 total, which was very nice of him. Crash 2 has the 3D cover insert. Found at an Out of the Closet thrift; they're all in great shape.

Wow, more amazing finds and even a deal from the clerk, that's the business. Good stuff!

Wonder boy in monster land GEN CIB - 10$

Mystice defender GEN CIB - 5$

Dragon's revenge (?) GEN loose 3$

Thunderbirds NES loose - 2$

FF mystic quest SNES loose - 10$

Little indie game shop; used to say they wouldn't do cartridge games but they broke that and now I'm all over their reasonable prices

LOVE wonder boy

Found a complete copy of Galerians and Chrono Cross for $5 total. Can't wait to play CC again! :D

Then I went to Goodwill only to see that they're grouping games together, 5 for $20. They used to be $2 per game, now they're doubling the price and grouping decent games with 4 other ones that aren't worth playing. Two bundles had a mario game in them with 4 cheap sports titles... They also had an NES with 3 very common games for $90; and an SNES with only one controller for $60! I could speak my mind to the manager about it, but I'd probably get banned from the store (something tells me that I wouldn't be missing out on anything though)

CIMG2184.jpg

Nice. A black label FF7 for 5 dollars? Sheesh.

Slightly interesting find today. Picked up a Dreamcast set with a half dozen official games, including Seaman w/ Mic and D2, and a huge binder packed with over 100 bootleg burned games. :ahoy:

It also came with a neat adapter to let you use Sony Dualshock, or Sega Saturn controllers on the DC. Also included was a couple of VMU's, and a couple of Pelican Memory cards that you can connect to your computer with a special cable.

Got the lot for $30.

Edited by SRGilbert

Slightly interesting find today. Picked up a Dreamcast set with a half dozen official games, including Seaman w/ Mic and D2, and a huge binder packed with over 100 bootleg burned games. :ahoy:

It also came with a neat adapter to let you use Sony Dualshock, or Sega Saturn controllers on the DC. Also included was a couple of VMU's, and a couple of Pelican Memory cards that you can connect to your computer with a special cable.

Got the lot for $30.

I've been looking for Seaman with the mic! icon_lust.gif

..would you be interested in selling me your seaman?

Got the lot for $30.

If you didn't know it already NE146 will instruct you how to get your own seaman for free.

AX

Got the lot for $30.

Dude, I about feel out of my chair when i read that. :rolling:

CIMG2184.jpg

Nice. A black label FF7 for 5 dollars? Sheesh.

5 for $15 for the PS1 games, so 3 dollars. ;)

And to segue into recent finds...

CIMG2193.jpg

$12 total at a Salvation Army. All complete and all in excellent shape.

CIMG2195.jpg

Apple II Run Your Own Train, unopened in slightly torn shrinkwrap-$1.99 at a Goodwill.

CIMG2196.jpg

Issues 1-45 from the 1964 run of TinTin magazine-$10 at a random thrift.