IGNORED

Requesting a little help please

RichG1972

:roll:

I gotta admit I got further than I ever thought I would, and a good bit of the games I got were purchased, the flea markets near me however, they have mostly games I already got, but sometimes I get those anyway to help my sister out in Alabama, she is trying to raise her kids on the authentic Atari experience, I have roughly 22 games to go before it's all said and done for me. And for those that would believe I am anything like that person that scammed a bike out of people here, hardly so, that guy LIED about his circumstances, I HAVEN'T, there WAS a house fire and I not only provided the video of the actual OCCURRENCE of the fire AS IT WAS HAPPENING back in 1991 that was shot BY THE VERY FIRE DEPARTMENT THAT PUT IT OUT (they had a fire department photographer on hand that day as they do whenever a fire happens so it can be documented). And as I have said before, a good BIT of the games I have amassed in this endeavor HAVE BEEN BOUGHT and I have DETAILED records of the purchases.

I gotta admit I got further than I ever thought I would, and a good bit of the games I got were purchased, the flea markets near me however, they have mostly games I already got, but sometimes I get those anyway to help my sister out in Alabama, she is trying to raise her kids on the authentic Atari experience, I have roughly 22 games to go before it's all said and done for me.

7ab3fd2a-da47-4cec-97ee-1825e59e4f1e_2.3

It's been here since May of 2011 or earlier and it's easiest for me to find right where it is, I really don't feel like learning a new location so let's not defile this post with snide remarks I've dealt with it enough on here. It pertains to the Atari 2600, I am happy with it right where it is. Besides no one is complaining about it but you and I have already made this thread known to several people who have bookmarked it's CURRENT location anyway so it can stay right where it is.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's fine where it is. And no need to justify yourself either.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Jesus guy, in 7 years, you made no money doing anything?

I'm not looking to MAKE money, I am looking to find the remaining carts I need so I can obtain them, I have purchased quite a few and have been keeping track

I wouldn't worry about it. It's fine where it is. And no need to justify yourself either.

If it was fine in the Atari 2600 forum section then why the hell was it moved to the Marketplace section? It's been in the Atari 2600 sectio since 2011, if Albert didn't move it I want to know who DID without telling me first, this thread was created by ME, I had a RIGHT to be notified before it was moved!!!!!

I have given you the ability to edit the first post in this thread.

..Al

Got a question for you, why after 7 years of being in the same place in the Atari 2600 section of the forums is my thread moved to MARKETPLACE, it doesn't belong there, the thread centers on the games for the ATARI 2600, I had to HUNT to find my thread when I should not have had to for ONE, and for TWO, you'd think that someone would have had the common courtesy to notify me that it was BEING moved, not cool man!!

If official admin moved it TO marketplace they probably did so with logical reasoning.

If this thread is about buying/selling/trading/acquiring, then it fits there.

Be that as it may, only ONE Admin knows I have neurological and memory issues and he had assured me that my post would remain where it was, other admins do not know I have short term and neurological issues and realistically couldn't care less about that. The others unlike the CREATOR of this site don't give a HANG about me being able to remember where something is and live to make things harder for me and frankly I'm sick of it. I have asked Albert to restore my post to where it was because of my short term memory issues as I constantly now have to use the Search function to even FIND my post where before I didn't have to because I KNEW where it was. Hopefully Albert will restore it to the Atari 2600 section

If official admin moved it TO marketplace they probably did so with logical reasoning.

If this thread is about buying/selling/trading/acquiring, then it fits there.

post-2131-0-89785800-1546532045.jpg

See this Keatah, the other admins besides Albert do not know what it is like to live with one of these in their brain, it's a devoce I depend on to survive and it in turn affects my short term memory, so with this in mind people really need to have some consideration for people like myself before arbitrarily moving a post, I alerted Albert to my post being moved and he has told me he didn't do it, but I've asked him to restore it to the section it WAS in since May of 2011

• 1 month later...

Congrats on getting even closer to your goal. Maybe 2019 will be the year!

What's funny is when I began this in May of 2011 most thought it was a fool's errand, but I've stuck with it and it's been worth it, especially with the support of those who have helped me along the way including yourself and I am most grateful for it all.

• Like 1