IGNORED

Season 2 Game 4 - Imagic Triple Pack

Three hours left, and crade has a clean sweep at the moment with Trek (28,490) Attack (26,667) and Blast (70,250)

Anyone going to catch him?

I could catch him, but not his scores. I'd probably be crying by the time I did...

At 0 Lives, I was one shot away destroying Mothership and I would have defeated 4. Grrr!

Demon Attack

post-3059-0-15674600-1307241032_thumb.jpg

lol 2nd time??? I know the score Crade did starting on difficulty level 1 is definitely the seventh path thru the game, and if you think the 2nd ice bridge is torture, try the sixth (by pressing 6 on startup)

Try my sloppy inacurate emulator controls, and Ice Trek is almost as confusing as Vectron, on emulator. the fire button pad which sometimes works and doesn't.

Although Intelliware, plays Nova Blast much better then Nostalgia 3.6,

but Ice Trek I got 4ks, barely trying... and now since it's been three times as tough, even though I start with 5 men, game 1.

:x

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

Crade, my man, I give you all the props in the world, I thought I'd post a score or two and call it a session, but you've brought out the fire I haven't had since Shark! Shark! last season...

With that said, let's raise the bar (a lot)

Demon Attack

post-25689-0-96341500-1307242450_thumb.jpg

Two hours left, post away gang!!!

Demon Attack, there goes my bonus shot...

I had 6!!! LIVES at the end of 4th mothership destruction...

and the game crashed on my all time best... ONLY TIME THIS GAME WENT BLANK

for me.

I think I'm too tired to try again, will this score be excepted?

I remember distinctly the numbers after killin Mamma-ship :ponder:

Why are you using 3.6??? I use Nostalgia 5.0

I' m just happy any emulator works...

Nostalgia 5.0 crashes with my computer, I'd use it if I could.

I use Intelliware now, or JINTV in disguise, works well.

Damn, that Demon Attack... it showed no signs of crashing on my perfect game.

I did once play a game today Demon Attack on hardest difficulty and it crashed after defeating the mothership but it was flickering already.... this time it just stopped... and screen went black... :thumbsdown:

It's a shame time is almost out, I thought I couldn't get better at Demon Attack so I nearly gave up, or just a last attempt... then I discovered,

switching between Auto-fire and Bullets helped me out lots. The first two waves of Aliens I take the fire off, and works great :| :!:

I did try it before but didn't help much, but this time I'm getting a feel for it... the game crashing doesn't help matters. :P

I'm letting everyone know right now, as long as a game is started before 1am eastern, I'll allow at as long as it is posted ASAP after the game ends... I will give a 5 minute warning on the thread before closing score posts, anyone needing more time as they are in a pre-1am game post during that time and it will be addressed...

• Like 1

I'm letting everyone know right now, as long as a game is started before 1am eastern, I'll allow at as long as it is posted ASAP after the game ends... I will give a 5 minute warning on the thread before closing score posts, anyone needing more time as they are in a pre-1am game post during that time and it will be addressed...

I'm in the middle of a Demon attack game, although I don't expect any miracles :)

I'm out as well, Nostalgia 5 locked up on me just after completing the ice bridge on my last life at 25,090.. not enough to catch you crade...

5 minute warning for anyone else wanting to post on this set before closed.

Good enough to get you all the extra bonus points though. You were already passed me anyway.

I think the bridges difficulty actually levels out after the one at 23k.. The next one seemed about the same but the castle was quite a bit tougher.

Edited by crade

Scoring done per game, as well as the overall score (Using the 2x (Ice Trek + Demon Attack) + Nova Blast) scoring method, as well as 0, 2, 5 or 10 points for the Thumbs (Imagic club) bonus...

Table #1 has the final results of the Imagic Triple Pack

post-25689-0-70547700-1307252613_thumb.jpg

And Table #2 has the points earned as a result of the scoring.

post-25689-0-93841100-1307252620_thumb.jpg

I give my hat off to Crade, well played.... Game #5 will be up before I go to bed tonight.

I give my hat off to Crade, well played....

I'll get you next time gadget!

Err, I guess we got the same points in the end? Lol, I misunderstood the scoring and thought only the overall score counted.

Edited by crade