IGNORED

Meteor Shower

PacManPlus

@KevinMos - I'm still in the middle of 'CrazyBrix' , which is a paddle game (Breakout style) and I do plan on using the paddle code in other games.

Hi guys!

Ok, ready to start taking reservations on Meteor Shower (cart only from me). $25 + shipping. PayPal, please - and specify which color you want.

Although no money yet - just seeing how many I have to make. I will post a mesage on when to send money.

The list I have so far is:

1. jetset - ?
  2. atomickneedrop - Blue
  3. gambler172 - Red and Blue
  4. Cebus Capucinis - Red
  5. Mayhem - Red
  6. TrekMD - ?
  7. AtariNerd - Red
  8. cmart604 - Blue
  9. lapetino - ?
  10. lucifershalo - Red
  11. Tubular Gearhead - Blue
  12. NML32 - Red
  13. toymailman - Red
  14. the.golden.ax - ?
  15. GaryH917 - Red
  16. ntavio - Blue
  17. thursday83 - ?
  18. Compumater - ?
  19. UberArcade - Red
  20. SpiceWare - Red
  21. purduecrum - Either
  22. jwierer - ?
  23. _Fandal_ - Red

The people with the '?' next to their name I don't have a color preference for.

Please let me know if anybody wants to be added, removed or change their color preference.

Thanks guys!

Bob

Hi Pac Man Plus,

Great Looking game here. Are you going to be able to put this in the AA store? I would love to be able to purchase this item now but have recently put my video game money on the Expansion Module and will have to wait to buy this game. Hopefully this isn't a one time buy. I'm a huge fan of Astrosmash for the Intellivision and would like to have this some day. Thanks for making all the great games that you do.

Hi guys!

Ok, ready to start taking reservations on Meteor Shower (cart only from me). $25 + shipping. PayPal, please - and specify which color you want.

Although no money yet - just seeing how many I have to make. I will post a mesage on when to send money.

The list I have so far is:

1. TrekMD - ?

Please let me know if anybody wants to be added, removed or change their color preference.

Thanks guys!

Bob

I want red and blue. Thanks!

Bob,

After my last move all my Atari hardware systems (2x 2600/2x 7800) and cartridges (Along with 2x ColecoVision, NES (2x toasters), C64, Vic-20, and a lot of other stuff) was lost. This includes all the homebrews I ever bought.

Anyhow, due to circumstances, I have no intent on buying it back. Nonetheless, I would like to purchase a digital copy of Meteor Shower.

Although I do appreciate your making these freely available with all your games (And I wish all emulation author's would do so, but respect their decision not to); I do want to show my gratitude and appreciation by paying for the electronic distribution of the ROM.

Thanks!

Great Looking game here. Are you going to be able to put this in the AA store? I would love to be able to purchase this item now but have recently put my video game money on the Expansion Module and will have to wait to buy this game. Hopefully this isn't a one time buy. I'm a huge fan of Astrosmash for the Intellivision and would like to have this some day. Thanks for making all the great games that you do.

Hi - thanks! - If Al will have it, then Yes. After the first run (of any game I make, actually), if it's ok with Al then it will be in the store.

List updated

Trebor - Thanks for asking, but I do this for the love of the system mostly (and to try and keep my mind sharp). Like I said earlier, I always post the latest version, and I will make more games for as long as I can. So don't worry about paying anything for the electronic distribution. :)

I only ask that nobody makes carts of my games.

Thanks everyone,

Bob

jetset - ?

Blue, no....AHHHHHHHH.......!!!!!

post-997-0-92012400-1307446900_thumb.jpg

Ok. Blue is fine.

• Like 1