IGNORED

Meteor Shower

PacManPlus

Thanks guys - thank you for the kind words.

@svenski - thanks, I will let you know. Hopefully eventually, it will be in the AA store, if Al will have it.

@DarthCloud - yes, as you were already on the list (I had enough hardware for the people on the list already).

Bob

No problem - send it back and I will get you another one.

Thanks!

Bob

Wowee! I received my replacement today already! Thanks, Bob!!! I was not expecting you to send the replacement at least until you received the returned one. Very cool of ya. Thanks again for being so awesome.

And just so you know, I sent the one with the rattle in it back to you on Saturday. So hopefully you'll receive it in a day or two.

Thanks again!!!

Thank you, everyone.

I should have posted this earlier, and I apologize, but all carts have been sent out as of 2 weeks ago. Anyone who paid should either have theirs, or they should be there at any point.

Thanks again,

Bob

@PAC-MAN PRIME: I got your cart back. I don't know how I did this, but apparently the rattling you heard was the screw that was supposed to be screwed into the cart.

Anyway, thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, payment is sent. :)

Sorry about the delay as I was not checking the forum threads but was waiting for a PM to say it was ready. I am tracking so many upcoming releases right now that I had to make a list as it is too hard to keep up with. I think I may still be missing out on some.

Also, I have saved up a few Ballblazer carts for releases that need POKEY chips. Let me know when and if to send one to ya for a game you're making.

Bob,

I'm not seeing a payment request PM from you. Just where I asked if you needed any donor parts on May 29th. That PM is locked. For some reason when I try to send you a new PM it gives an "array" error. When I email you at the only addy I have for you, the "sing" one, it just gets bounced back. Still want this game in physical form if possible.

Thanks,

AX

I've got a question for Bob or anyone else who knows the answer, and I am not sure if it is just my cartridge, my system, or what, but...

I noticed that when in attract mode the contrast between the DARK black sky and the colors of the meteors is fantastic, but when I start the game the sky is always kind of a dark greyish black and I never get to a level where is contrast is a vibrant as in the attract mode.

Is there a reason for this? System limitation? Programming preference? Just curious...

Either way, great game. It sure does take me back to being a ten-year old playing astrosmash on the intellivision. :D

I've got a question for Bob or anyone else who knows the answer, and I am not sure if it is just my cartridge, my system, or what, but...

I noticed that when in attract mode the contrast between the DARK black sky and the colors of the meteors is fantastic, but when I start the game the sky is always kind of a dark greyish black and I never get to a level where is contrast is a vibrant as in the attract mode.

Is there a reason for this? System limitation? Programming preference? Just curious...

Either way, great game. It sure does take me back to being a ten-year old playing astrosmash on the intellivision. :D

The sky Changes Color as you progress in the game. If you start on 'Easy' it's the very beginning, and that should be black. Normal is Purple (you will notice your score starts higher as well), and Hard is Grey. It goes back to black after 100,000 points (and a 2nd UFO appears as well) :D

Bob

@tremoloman2006 and doyman - if I had more boards/eproms I would add you guys. But I had just enough for this run, and I had to actually gut some of mine for Pac-Man 320 which will be made soon. I'm hoping it will eventually be in the AA store as well, if Al will have it.

Thanks, guys

The sky Changes Color as you progress in the game. If you start on 'Easy' it's the very beginning, and that should be black. Normal is Purple (you will notice your score starts higher as well), and Hard is Grey. It goes back to black after 100,000 points (and a 2nd UFO appears as well) :D

Bob

Yeah, got that- just like the Intellivision version. It was something else going on... but no worries, I futzed around with the brightness control on my monitor and it looks fine now. Maybe it was just late and my eyes were tired, LOL. :D

Thanks Bob!!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the game, Me and my nine year old daughter play this lots, I found that when in two player, you have to be carefull when the other player dies as their shooter ship thing fragment will kill you if you are in range..Anyone else notice that, or am I the master of the obvious here!! :twisted: