IGNORED

Microsoft Review disks Confidential Rise of Legends $6/set?

caver

Decided to add a price just to maybe get more interest.... How's $25 (cash, or very much fee free payment like cash) shipped for all 5 sets I'm selling sound?? Maybe $8 shipped for 1 set???

TRADES!!!! I'd love to do a trade, Maybe you have something I'm looking for.... I can't think of anything I'm looking for but maybe you can give me some ideas....

Also you can check out my ebay listings to see if you'd like to combine shipping or something, though I'm not sure how well that will work out...

I picked up a lot of PC games from CL... Bunch of duplicates, bunch of sets missing disks, bunch of disks missing keys....

One of the things that I think were very interesting, is the 6 sets of Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends Review Discs.

post-27338-0-52030000-1306385222_thumb.jpg

They are just in white sleeves, the back of each disc 1 sleeve has a cd key, they look to be CD-R's, and they have this somewhat official looking text on them:

Microsoft

Contents are the property of Microsoft Corporation

Copyright © 2006 Microsoft Corporation

All rights reserved. Not for resale.

CONFIDENTIAL

The Microsoft text looks like the right thing (looks like the normal font and slanted italic like normal)...

post-27338-0-75030800-1306385142_thumb.jpg

I'm keeping 1 set for myself, but don't know what to do with the other 5.

Any interest in these? Are they what they claim to be or just interesting pirates? I'm installing my set now and it seems to be working...

Anything I should know about them before I let them go?

EDIT:

I just tried to do a multi-player game / in game update.... and it failed on both accounts... Googling pulls this up:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/riseofnationsriseoflegends/show_msgs.php?pid=928114&topic_id=m-1-43823530

Which basically states that the servers have been pulled :(...

Though I'm not sure the guy did mention something about using gamespy instead of the game to do a multi player game.... and Hamachi (which should work)... Meh, I don't want to play online that bad, in fact the only reason I wanted to was to report on it's ability to do so, and I guess I've done that already....

Chris

Edited by caver

I've had a few PC protos and almost all of them have been slow movers that is for sure. Someone out there is a fan of this series enough to want these and once he sees these he will be interested. Finding that guy may take some time unless you just get lucky. If you are having trouble finding a buyer perhaps try a website that revolves around this title?

Added $ amount.... I don't even know if that's a good price.... Make me an offer.....

Bump

Edit: I forgot to mention! TRADES!!!! I'd love to do a trade, Maybe you have something I'm looking for.... I can't think of anything I'm looking for but maybe you can give me some ideas.... Maybe some color dreams sleeves, or maybe ummm I don't know give me some ideas.... Just remember to check postage costs before trading, (then again if you do that you might not want to trade.... Sigh!)

Edited by caver

Added $ amount.... I don't even know if that's a good price.... Make me an offer.....

Bump

Edit: I forgot to mention! TRADES!!!! I'd love to do a trade, Maybe you have something I'm looking for.... I can't think of anything I'm looking for but maybe you can give me some ideas.... Maybe some color dreams sleeves, or maybe ummm I don't know give me some ideas.... Just remember to check postage costs before trading, (then again if you do that you might not want to trade.... Sigh!)

I would but this is not something I am interested in. I only speak from my experience selling off the PC protos I got on accident in large purchases.

Try assemblergames.com as I had some luck posting PC protos for sale over there. It is hard to get over $15 per title but you do have lots of discs. I am sure someone will be interested.

You say $15 per title is kinda high, but I'm only asking $8, or I was thinking of it more like $5 + Shipping. Or is even that high?

I signed up to assembler, read the rules, then noticed it'll be a while before my quiet little self can post an ad.... (they have a no posting ads in marketplace until you have 50 posts rule)....

Then again at the speed this is going, I may still have the disks at that point :-p

Bump

I would but this is not something I am interested in. I only speak from my experience selling off the PC protos I got on accident in large purchases.

Try assemblergames.com as I had some luck posting PC protos for sale over there. It is hard to get over $15 per title but you do have lots of discs. I am sure someone will be interested.