IGNORED

Atari Video Music

Jr. Pac

I saw a mint one at a yard sale, but only later that afternoon when the sale was over, I read that it is really rare. =(

If it's rare enough, maybe you could go back to the house and ask if they still have it? If you offer them enough, it might make the difference between them telling you to shove off, and going to dig through their unsold boxes.

I've been looking for one of these for a while on ePay, craigstheft and in the wild. Never picked one up though. Always fairly expensive and almost always some kind of major concern, like: untested, no power cord, visible signs of mold or water submersion, etc...

I will pick one up when a good opportunity arrises. I wish you luck if you go back to see if the homeowner will sell. I would do it if I were you.

• 1 month later...

It unfortunately wasn't a house yard sale. It was a community yard sale where people dropped it off and the people there priced it. It was $5. I'm so mad at myself! By the time I knew it was super rare, the sale was already closed. I totally forgot about this thread. :P

It unfortunately wasn't a house yard sale. It was a community yard sale where people dropped it off and the people there priced it. It was $5. I'm so mad at myself! By the time I knew it was super rare, the sale was already closed. I totally forgot about this thread. :P

$5? Damn... see, deals like this are still possible to find out in the wild. BTW: if I were you, I'd try to track that thing down. Chances are it didn't sell. Somebody from the community may know who owned that or what happened to it...

$5? Damn... see, deals like this are still possible to find out in the wild. BTW: if I were you, I'd try to track that thing down. Chances are it didn't sell. Somebody from the community may know who owned that or what happened to it...

I doubt anyone knows about it. All I can say is it was around central CA. I don't want to give the exact city I live in.

I doubt anyone knows about it. All I can say is it was around central CA. I don't want to give the exact city I live in.

At a lot of community sales, they'll list the owner and item together to keep track of what was sold. Possibly that list still exists, and they can assist you. If you ask, he worst that can happen is they won't be able to give you the answer. But you'll never know unless you ASK.

I don't know who to ASK. :| People would just drop their stuff off and go at this sale. At least there was one box with 2 Boss Wico sticks, 400/800 power supply, and 2 pairs of Paddles (my mom only let me have 1, even though they were in mint condition and only $2)!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I just picked up an Atari video music at a garage sale for $10. Now I'm sorry but I have to say it. It's is in excellent condition, audio cables included, two RF switches (I don't know which one came with the unit), manual (in very nice condition), warrantee card, all in the original box. I bought the unit untested, got it home hooked it up and it works!

I never even new this existed, I googled it but really couldn't find any more info that wasn't already on Wikipedia.

I was wondering if any of you had any more info. I hear that they are rare, but how rare? Any one know how many we're made?

Thanks a bunch

• 3 weeks later...