IGNORED

wongojack

bennybingo

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just purchased some 2600 and 7800 goodies from this gentleman and was super pleased. Shipped quick, stayed in communication at every step, everything was packaged above and beyond what I would expect, and everything was as described. Would certainly deal with again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wongojack was awesome to deal with and made my first forum purchase a breeze. He was awesome answering all of my noob questions and was very patient with my deliberations. Great experience, hope to do business again.

The games and controllers were in prime shape, and he gave me a great deal. A+

Here is a pic I took after unpacking everything he sent, great stuff!

gallery_38668_1127_1359905.jpg

• Like 1

Just completed a trade with wongojack, and despite several hiccups, it went very smoothly once it got going. It was a couple of Wii games, an NES Advantage and some money (I think $28?) for an Atari 2600, 15 games and several manuals.

wongojack keeps in touch, is very polite and likes details and information, all things I consider great attributes with regards to trading, helps avoid confusion and makes things pleasant. Very recommended.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I recently completed a trade with wongojack for his new copy of Atari 2600 Princess Rescue. The game was originally posted for sale or trade in the forums, so I contacted wongojack. He was more interested in a trade, so the negotiations began. In the end I traded 3 new items and 1 used item for a new unopened Princess Rescue. We both packed the items very securely, added insurance, and had signature required. In the end everything went very smoothly and I am pleased with the result. I would trade with him again.

Troy

• Like 1

Excellent Atari for Inty trade with JC! I would definitely recommend him as a trading partner, he gets the Cmart Seal of Approval! :) (I totally just made that up, that's not a real thing, there's no certificate or badge)

• Like 1

Excellent Atari for Inty trade with JC! I would definitely recommend him as a trading partner, he gets the Cmart Seal of Approval! :) (I totally just made that up, that's not a real thing, there's no certificate or badge)

I'm still waiting for my iron-on!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...