IGNORED

What is your most rare colecovision game

I am just beginning in Colecovision collecting, so I don't know what would be my rarest, but I know some which may be hard to find..

I have about all of the Imagic and Xonox games complete and mint. Wizard of Id's Wiz Math complete in box might be the one I have which I consistently see rated the rarest. I also have all complete Spectravision games like Sector Alpha, Flipper Slipper, and Frantic Freddy. Up n Down, Threshold, and some Sierra Online complete as well. I was told one of my B.C.'s Quest games was a box variation, don't remember which. I've got some other stuff which seems great to me, but like I said, I don't have extensive knowledge on rarity, so I will end it here.

Hehe, then I've the rarest of all: an unique cartridge PCB with a buggy Princess Quest, only a single bug that triggers a flashing letter in a corner of the screen, it was detected in the early beta test of PCB over real hardware.

I should put a label over the ROM and sign it to make it valuable :grin: ... in fact I've got two non-working Colecovision carts where I can put the PCB :-D ... Nah! I'll desolder it to put in a ZIF socket and EPROM to do tests :)

The rarest i have , is i think Lode Runer. (and may be the way of Exploding foot black belt edition).

But i have also a Ghost'n Zombie II prototype cart! done in 2010 , just after the one be released . (In fact it contains all screens that i was not able to put in the one , but i decided to rewrite completly the game engine for the GNZ II and make in fact a different game that i will release in few time )

• Like 1

I would say is my Bankruptcy Builder is my rarest colecovision game, as it was a unreleased prototype and the game never came out. As far as I know this is the only cart. Although the rom is out there so people can play the game.

post-27857-0-66326500-1351471468_thumb.jpg

Here are 2 more Colecovision games that are super rare:

Jeepers Creepers #25 was Daniel Birnvenu's personal copy of the game that he saved for himself. #25 was a special number when this game came out. He made a you tube video about it.

post-27857-0-28827000-1351471497_thumb.jpgpost-27857-0-32522000-1351471500_thumb.jpg

Mario Bros 32k Prototype #1 Only Three people in the world have this game! I feel very lucky to be one of those people :cool: :thumbsup: Yes it plays very different then the retail release.

post-27857-0-24130100-1351471503_thumb.jpgpost-27857-0-37494600-1351471558_thumb.jpg

I am just beginning in Colecovision collecting, so I don't know what would be my rarest, but I know some which may be hard to find..

I have about all of the Imagic and Xonox games complete and mint. Wizard of Id's Wiz Math complete in box might be the one I have which I consistently see rated the rarest. I also have all complete Spectravision games like Sector Alpha, Flipper Slipper, and Frantic Freddy. Up n Down, Threshold, and some Sierra Online complete as well. I was told one of my B.C.'s Quest games was a box variation, don't remember which. I've got some other stuff which seems great to me, but like I said, I don't have extensive knowledge on rarity, so I will end it here.

Wow, just beginning in Colecovision collecting? Sounds like you you're pretty much at the end The stuff you don't have is for the most part easily obtainable.

• 2 weeks later...

That would rank right up there at the top! Is the Kiosk the same that CBS used in some of their ads?

I have never seen it advertised anywhere and it is much smaller and different from the North American Kiosk. I believe it was used by some game store in Holland but perhaps it is a standard CBS (European) Colecovision kiosk that was in place in many game stores across Europe.

The Colecovision is my favorite system so I think it is safe with me in Sweden until now :)