IGNORED

Box protectors for Jaguar CD games

Sargon

I use the SNES-style clear protective boxes to protect and display all my Jaguar cart boxes. I recently also started collecting Jaguar CD games, so I am looking to find an equivalent box protector that best fits Jaguar CD boxes. Does anyone have any recommendations?

• 6 years later...

I can add this to the list of box protectors I can get quotes on. Right now getting Odyssey 2 console box, Odyssey 2 game box, Atari Lynx big box

That'd be awesome! I have my Odyssey 2 games in SNES protectors; a bit tall, but the right size in every other respect. Lynx protectors are the same way, since they double as Game Gear protectors as well. I'd love to have a box to protect my Lynx system, though. While you're at it, if there's a way to get protectors for the Jaguar system and ESPECIALLY the Jag CD box (and game boxes, as discussed above), that'd be sweet!

I can add this to the list of box protectors I can get quotes on. Right now getting Odyssey 2 console box, Odyssey 2 game box, Atari Lynx big box

This is awesome. I was looking the other day for a protection solution for Jag CD boxes; Neo Geo box protectors seem close, but would have an inch of dead space on one side. A custom fit solution would be amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

That'd be awesome! I have my Odyssey 2 games in SNES protectors; a bit tall, but the right size in every other respect. Lynx protectors are the same way, since they double as Game Gear protectors as well. I'd love to have a box to protect my Lynx system, though. While you're at it, if there's a way to get protectors for the Jaguar system and ESPECIALLY the Jag CD box (and game boxes, as discussed above), that'd be sweet!

Did you need sleeves for the Lynx 1 or Lynx 2 console box? Did you want sleeves for the Atari Jaguar game boxes or for the console?

Did you need sleeves for the Lynx 1 or Lynx 2 console box? Did you want sleeves for the Atari Jaguar game boxes or for the console?

I have the Lynx 2 in box. I use the SNES/N64 protectors for the Jaguar cartridge games I have CIB, but yes, a protector for the Jaguar console and Jaguar CD peripheral would be great. Especially the latter, given its value on the current market.

• 3 weeks later...

Update

The Atari Jaguar CD game box protectors have come in and are ready to sell.

Pricing:

1-9 $1.59 each

10-24 $1.29 each

25-49 $1.10 each

50+ 0.99c each

Can be purchased from my website WWW.MortoffGames.Com https://www.mortoffgames.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=297&product_id=933 or can message me and I can send a pay-pal invoice.

Edited by MortoffGames
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Bumping this up because I found these protectors via search and wanted to give a head’s up: these work great for the first-party Jaguar CD games but are too small for the Readysoft game boxes (Space Ace, Dragon’s Lair and Braindead 13).

Are there other options for Jag CD game box protectors that will fit those three games?

• 11 months later...
On 10/31/2020 at 1:12 PM, K3V said:

Bumping this up because I found these protectors via search and wanted to give a head’s up: these work great for the first-party Jaguar CD games but are too small for the Readysoft game boxes (Space Ace, Dragon’s Lair and Braindead 13).

Are there other options for Jag CD game box protectors that will fit those three games?

Yup the Braindead 13 box is slightly larger than the rest and it will not fit in the traditional Jag CD Box protectors.

I'd love a slightly larger option to protect these games, maybe @MortoffGames can come up with a solution!

On 10/22/2021 at 9:57 PM, TonySwish said:

Yup the Braindead 13 box is slightly larger than the rest and it will not fit in the traditional Jag CD Box protectors.

I'd love a slightly larger option to protect these games, maybe @MortoffGames can come up with a solution!

I ended up getting some of these. They're a little bigger so they fit the Readysoft games nicely: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323377022384

12 hours ago, K3V said:

I ended up getting some of these. They're a little bigger so they fit the Readysoft games nicely: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323377022384

They look okay, but the shipping to the USA is awful.  If I'm going to spend that much on box protectors, they're going to fit the boxes.  None of this extra space at the top nonsense.

• Haha 1