IGNORED

EOTB- It is finally time!

EricDeLee

Eric, one more thing.... I'd hate it if the game gets lost during shipping.

Is it possible to pack the game in something bigger than the Lynxbox itself, like a big cardboard envelope or something like that?

The first Zaku that I ordered never reached my home, which was a huge dissapointment :(

Yep... I'll be doing my best to make sure the box is protected from being crushed (but we all know the USPS and how they are). I am NOT sending these in bubblelopes. I promise! LOL

I sent a PM to MOST of the ones currently on the list with payment info and a reminder of the Payment Cut-off date. Then my inbox got jacked up and won't send anymore. I have an error that says "ARRAY" Whatever that is.

I'll try again in the morning for the remainder of the list. It is just a quick note to everyone... no real pressure or anything. I just know some people don't always venture to the Lynx Forums everyday like me.

LOL

I always find it funny when the Germans ask for something to be marked as 'Gift' (it means poison for those of you who don't know).

Eric, I'd like to be put on the 2nd run list for a boxed copy, if still possible.

You are already on that list John... I had you marked down. I'll post that list after the last EOTB of the first run is paid for and shipped so that everyone knows where they stand.

Folks...

I will be stepping away from AA for the remainder of this coming week.

As I mentioned earlier, I have a big military thing I have to do, and it deserves my full attention in order for me to be successful and to possibly win. So I will be monitoring things, but I may not have a chance to respond to a lot until 27JUN (next Monday).

Don't fret about too much. I'm wrapping up some things and a first shipment SHOULD be going out around the time I get back, if not, I'd say around 1JULY. Let me know out this beast and then I will get everything filled and sent to their rightful new owners! BTW... We are just a bit over a week from hitting the point where I will need to remove non-payers and add people from the waiting list. There are only roughly 10 days left to secure things. I would assume MOST orders will be paid by the time 27JUN comes around... but by 1JULY, I'll need to get some serious emails or something from those that have not paid! :) Take care... and I'll see you all soon