IGNORED

EOTB- It is finally time!

EricDeLee

ALL...and when I say ALL... I mean ALL Paid EOTB orders have been shipped.

Please place a sentry guard by your mailbox and await for a brown, paper wrapped box from Michigan.

(I have 6 available... but I will be offering it to those on the list first.... maybe tomorrow... please don't PM me today about it.)

BTW:

First 4 PMs I get... you have dibs on a Boxed EOTB.

Stipulation: you have to pay within 48 hours (I want to put them in the mail Friday if possible).

If you are overseas... I'll have to add a little bit more for postage as I ate the cost on quite a bit! LOL

Edited by EricDeLee

ALL...and when I say ALL... I mean ALL Paid EOTB orders have been shipped.

Please place a sentry guard by your mailbox and await for a brown, paper wrapped box from Michigan.

(I have 6 available... but I will be offering it to those on the list first.... maybe tomorrow... please don't PM me today about it.)

I hope game arrives to Spain soon :D

Thanks!

BTW:

First 4 PMs I get... you have dibs on a Boxed EOTB.

Stipulation: you have to pay within 48 hours (I want to put them in the mail Friday if possible).

If you are overseas... I'll have to add a little bit more for postage as I ate the cost on quite a bit! LOL

Done... Thanks!

Got mine in today! I haven't had the chance to play the game yet as I need to get ready to go help with hot air balloon but I did a quick check. Box is perfectly intact thanks to excessive protection :D however the manual has page 7 and 10 reversed :/

The manual was already mentioned. Sorry... but it isn't worth the cost to reprint and resend.

:) Think of it as a rare error. Or a character flaw! LOL

Just got back from a few days in Germany (Wacken Open Air) and a brown package was waiting for me when I entered the living room. Haven't had the time to play EOTB, but the package look very nice (oh yeah, I don't care much about the switching of pages...it's the game that counts). Also included was SAMC...thanks a lot for both games...will be playing them as soon as I have some time.

i dont think Eric make a 2nd release. Because he didnt sell comleate the 1st run

I love that I have a spokesperson...

LOL

I may or may not do a second release. I am unsure right now due to the fact there were so many people that backed out of the original list. It isn't that I am upset at them, it was just more of a hassle than anything. I think, had I not been injured, I could have managed this a bit better and it would be fine. Maybe in a month or two I'll reconsider it, get rid of any and all lists and just sell as a "First Come First Serve" basis. I think that is the best way to do it. Next time though, I can guarantee the turn-around time for shipping will be much better. I won't even advertise that i have them for sell until they are boxed and ready to go and all I need to do is add a shipping label.

The good thing is, I'm considering most of the next lot, if I do it, to be loose carts only. much easier.

One BOXED copy will be placed on ebay this evening.