IGNORED

EOTB- It is finally time!

EricDeLee

Hey, eric, do you think you could tell me a little bit about the game? I'm having trouble finding some information about it. Also, did you finish the game or is it a reproduction cart?

Thanks!

Bugaham

Please read the threads... everything you need to know lies within the threads.

Also... look at the Review Thread towards the top of the Lynx Forums. There is a nice, healthy review there of the Beta Release.

Note... this game was released for other systems. Read about the SNES version and you will have a pretty fair understanding about what this game is. I can tell you it is an RPG, pretty much the best RPG for the Lynx. I did not program anything to finish this project. It is a reproduction of a Prototype. All of the information regarding it is available within these forums if you type in 'EOTB' in the Search bar.

ALL...and when I say ALL... I mean ALL Paid EOTB orders have been shipped.

Please place a sentry guard by your mailbox and await for a brown, paper wrapped box from Michigan.

(I have 6 available... but I will be offering it to those on the list first.... maybe tomorrow... please don't PM me today about it.)

Game is here, wellcome to Spain, as soon as I get home I'll prove it xD