IGNORED

Outland

cimerians

I love this game. Anyone have it/try it?

Its a prince of persia\ hack n slash\ Coin collecting Ikaruga clone. If that makes sense. Its rather unique even though it borrows elements from other games.

Played the demo all the way through. At the start I felt like this was pretty boring or "been there, done that" sort of feeling but the more I played the more interesting

things got. I like the way your character slashes at some of the creatures with the sword.

I first played it on Xbox 360 (demo) but for some reason the controls feel a bit better on the PS3 but its mainly a personal choice so I picked it up on PSN this week instead of the 360 for the discount.

Good game and I just wanted to know if anyone else tried it.

Edit:

If anyone likes the game I recommend getting PS+ first because you get 5 bucks off as a plus member. Grab the game and then just let the PS+ expire in a month just so you can get the discount.

Edited by cimerians

I love this game. Anyone have it/try it?

Its a prince of persia\ hack n slash\ Coin collecting Ikaruga clone. If that makes sense. Its rather unique even though it borrows elements from other games.

Played the demo all the way through. At the start I felt like this was pretty boring or "been there, done that" sort of feeling but the more I played the more interesting

things got. I like the way your character slashes at some of the creatures with the sword.

I first played it on Xbox 360 (demo) but for some reason the controls feel a bit better on the PS3 but its mainly a personal choice so I picked it up on PSN this week instead of the 360 for the discount.

Good game and I just wanted to know if anyone else tried it.

Edit:

If anyone likes the game I recommend getting PS+ first because you get 5 bucks off as a plus member. Grab the game and then just let the PS+ expire in a month just so you can get the discount.

I played the demo and loved it. Wanted to wait until I finished a couple of games I was playing before buying it though. With the discount though, I may have to go ahead and jump on this. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm about halfway through I think, it gets pretty insane with the colors and the levels are very well thought out. I'm having a good time so far and I like the power attack move. Sometimes you need to change color/use a power attack and make a well timed jump. Its like controlling Spider-Man.

Its pretty incredible how they thought about the whole game. As I said the level design is very good and it really makes you think. Granted if you have enough health you can power your way through a trap but its funner and safer to just think about it first.