IGNORED

The Mother-In-Law Auction #2

I am selling 6 Atari carts auction style. The auction will end at 9pm EST on Friday, June 24. Highest bid wins. I will mail carts USPS Delivery Confirmation, small flate rate box. The total cost will be $5.90 for up to 2 carts. If more than 2 carts need to be shipped I will use the medium flat rate box with Delivery Confirmation. That cost is $11.65. The buyer is responsible for this cost. I will not ship outside the USA. I accept Paypal only. Package will be shipped after I receive payment, usually within 3 days. I have listed the carts and the starting bids below. Just post your bid, but remember to put what game it is for. Every evening I will post high bids. Starting bids are $1.00. Good Luck!

post-29121-0-31404100-1308505026_thumb.jpgpost-29121-0-03775500-1308505061_thumb.jpgpost-29121-0-08898000-1308505077_thumb.jpgpost-29121-0-36882100-1308505134_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Mother-In-Law

My bid

$ 25.00 Harbor Escape -$10

$ 25.00 Subterranea -$10

$ 20.00 Cosmic Corridor +$15

this is where the pricing should be...good luck to bob....

Price is a matter of opinion! Who knows I might bid 3x my original by friday, as long as the work week is good to me. Feel free to run it up, Mother needs the money, Just don't get stuck holding the bag!

:-o

Something just doesn't feel right here. This auction is cancelled.

you cant not go through with an auction style posting...

I don't care if you did have some incredibly rare titles and posted them here for people to buy. Sounds to me like you wish you had more rare items to sell cause you are greedy with your bad self now. I know for a fact, that you received a more than fair offer from an esteemed member here at AA. If you didnt want to accept his offer that is fine. But to list all these items even after having been given a more than fair offer....just to see if you can make a few more bucks? Now you are cancelling. I wouldnt be surprised if the person that wanted to buy the bulk of these, doesn't just tell you to forget it......

Good luck with whatever future sales you try next, but I for one want nothing to do with your items.

icon_confused.gif

• Like 1