IGNORED

The Mother-In-Law Auction #2

You know thats really not fair I put bids in on the games because I wanted to win these games

Soon after I posted my bids Ax started pm ing me with bs

then after that chris posted here saying I was bidding to high

whatever to both

I wanted to win these games after all I have made a purchase with motherinlaw on ebay and knew the user was in good standing

15 minutes to go. i wanted harbor escape and cosmic corridor...are our bids not what you wanted...and bobbyboy there bidding a bit more on the ones? were his bids not legit?

question here is?

are the mother and bob in cahoots together?

icon_confused.gif

It was your response to nopaybob that made me question this auction. I know you are respected and I thought that by cancelling the auction I would show I was not in cahoots with nopaybob. I was angered by this situation because it made me look like I was.

Something just doesn't feel right here. This auction is cancelled.

you cant not go through with an auction style posting...

I don't care if you did have some incredibly rare titles and posted them here for people to buy. Sounds to me like you wish you had more rare items to sell cause you are greedy with your bad self now. I know for a fact, that you received a more than fair offer from an esteemed member here at AA. If you didnt want to accept his offer that is fine. But to list all these items even after having been given a more than fair offer....just to see if you can make a few more bucks? Now you are cancelling. I wouldnt be surprised if the person that wanted to buy the bulk of these, doesn't just tell you to forget it......

Good luck with whatever future sales you try next, but I for one want nothing to do with your items.

icon_confused.gif

I don't know who you are talking about.I haven't had an offer for the bulk of my games since March. 2 people made offers for the lot and I said no. Who are you talking about?

okay so what's the point of canceling, The Mother-In-Law? if someone is expected to be a non-payer, you don't lose any money as you posted these items for free on a message board. there are no fees associated with it. the next logical step is to take the NEXT HIGHEST BID for an unpaid item.

therefore, i call BS.

if the cancelling is because the prices aren't what you want them to be, then boohoo. this will make others, like myself, avoid you in the future.

Edited by bomberpunk

here's what i think happened:

someone got a bit overzealous and bid high, trying to guarantee they would win the items. (nothing wrong with that).

others got their pants in a bunch and sabotaged the whole thing.

no conspiracy.

i highly doubt mother-in-law cancelled this because she was hoping for higher bids.

• Like 4

I cancelled because bob went so high on his bids and people were getting pissed off, people I respected. If I was so greedy, wouldn't I have taken the ridiculously high prices? To be honest I probably should have taken the next highest bids,but i didn't even think of that. I am not a pro at this. Now according to everybody I'm just an asshole.

• Like 1

Sheesh... lay off everyone. Bob did nothing wrong... I was about to up his bids by $5 on 2 games myself but then saw the auction was cancelled. I can see why MIL cancelled because of the accusations that they were in cahoots with Bob somehow. I don't believe that for one second, I think Bob just really wanted the carts like I did.

• Like 1

I cancelled because bob went so high on his bids and people were getting pissed off, people I respected. If I was so greedy, wouldn't I have taken the ridiculously high prices? To be honest I probably should have taken the next highest bids,but i didn't even think of that. I am not a pro at this. Now according to everybody I'm just an asshole.

I don't think you're an ass hole.

I don't think you're an ass hole.

Nobody suggested anyone was an arsehole!

There were just some peeps here who got overzealous at the fact that some items were for auction and it looked to be a bit shady....pumpin bids on an open forum is totally possible, but if Bobby Butters didnt do so then so be it...but to cancel the whole auction style posting was just lame....

I wanted to buy these until I Butters suggstively made it personal, therefore......Bubby Boy wins!

You know thats really not fair I put bids in on the games because I wanted to win these games

Soon after I posted my bids Ax started pm ing me with bs

then after that chris posted here saying I was bidding to high

whatever to both

I wanted to win these games after all I have made a purchase with motherinlaw on ebay and knew the user was in good standing

What was the B.S. he was PMing you?

Sometimes things go for less than they should, sometimes it's more. As you've noted, the moral is things should have played out, and if Bob was willing to pay those prices and send the money, then that's how it should be.

• Like 3

I have read this twice and have no fucking clue what the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are people mad about high bids. Her carts are in Excellent shape and should get the higher end price. We all know she is not "savy" to forums and all the Bullshit that goes on here. She is just trying to sell some games. give her some slack. If she wants to cancel the auction she has every right to. I am 100% positive she is not in "cahoots" with anyone.

• Like 3

I have read this twice and have no fucking clue what the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are people mad about high bids. Her carts are in Excellent shape and should get the higher end price. We all know she is not "savy" to forums and all the Bullshit that goes on here. She is just trying to sell some games. give her some slack. If she wants to cancel the auction she has every right to. I am 100% positive she is not in "cahoots" with anyone.

:thumbsup:

The one thing about this thread that is confusing to me is the part where nopaybob says Ax is sending him B.S. P.M.s.

• Like 1

Best I can tell the drama must be related to these supposed PMs. Who knows.

• Like 1