IGNORED

Atari Lynx II: MOSFET Q7: M6 or L6

AmigaDepot

Yes but, sorry, other than taking it apart for dusting off the lense, it appears (thankfully!) few people have had the need for electronic repairs.

Doesn´t AtariAge have the circuit boards for the Lynxes posted at its Lynx section? Not in the forum but on the AA website that lists all Lynx stuff?

Edited by Atari_afternoon

Yes but, sorry, other than taking it apart for dusting off the lense, it appears (thankfully!) few people have had the need for electronic repairs.

Doesn´t AtariAge have the circuit boards for the Lynxes posted at its Lynx section? Not in the forum but on the AA website that lists all Lynx stuff?

I have had a look in that section, but it seems, there is no picture of the main board. If someone had a broken Lynx II with a non-fried Q7 and could have a look, that would be very helpful.

I have had a look in that section, but it seems, there is no picture of the main board. If someone had a broken Lynx II with a non-fried Q7 and could have a look, that would be very helpful.

If the schematics from the first lynx and the lynx II are similar, Q7 is a standard NPN transistor 2N3904.

Hope this helps.

If the schematics from the first lynx and the lynx II are similar, Q7 is a standard NPN transistor 2N3904.

After looking at your picture, I would say that Q8 is damaged, which is also a standard NPN transistor 2N3904 according to the schematics for the Lynx I.

Hope this helps.